While Prince Harry, accompanied by his father and brother, Prince Charles and Prince William, attended the premiere of the Netflix documentary series Our Planet at the National History Museum, a never-before-seen photo of Harry and Duchess Meghan was also shared to their new record-breaking Instagram account, @sussexroyal.
The photo, accompanied by other images within a carousel post, shows Harry and Meghan working together to attach a satellite collar to a bull elephant during their trip to Botswana in 2017.
The other images included Harry, William, Charles and Sir David Attenborough at the documentary premier on Thursday night, along with images of the Prince meeting with rangers and the communities in Botswana during his 2017 trip.
"Their Royal Highnesses travelled to Botswana to assist Dr. Mike Chase of Elephants Without Borders in equipping a bull elephant with a satellite collar," the Instagram caption explains.
"The elephant pictured was sedated for just 10 minutes before he was up and back with his herd.
"Tracking his movements has allowed conservationists to better protect him and other elephants and ensure heightened protection for these beautiful creatures moving forward."
After Harry and Meghan announced their engagement in November 2017, Harry reminisced about their time spent together in Africa.
"I managed to persuade her to come and join me in Botswana," he said at the time.
"We camped out with each other under the stars. She came and joined me for five days out there, which was absolutely fantastic.
"So then we were really by ourselves, which was crucial to me to make sure that we had a chance to know each other."
Harry, along with other members of the Royal family are huge advocates for the protection of the environment.
Earlier this year Prince William attended the World Economic Forum in Switzerland, where he sat with Sir David Attenborough to discuss the important of the natural world and the urgent work facing the next generation of environmental leaders.
Earlier this week Meghan and Harry launched their official Instagram account, which broke the Guinness World Record for the 'Fastest time to gain one million followers' on Instagram, no longer sharing the @KensingtonRoyal account with William and Kate, as the expectant parents build their own royal household and move their office out of Kensington Palace to Buckingham Palace.
On Thursday it was also reported that Prince Harry and Meghan have finally moved into their first family home at Windsor, Frogmore Cottage.
After undergoing extensive renovations, the move comes just in time for the couple to welcome the arrival of their first child, who is due this month.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am