September 15th marked the Duke of Sussex's 35th birthday, and to honour the special day Duchess Meghan shared a heartfelt message on Instagram, accompanied by a collage of images, including a previously unreleased photo from Archie's christening.
"Your service to the causes you care so deeply for inspires me every day," Duchess Meghan shared on Instagram.
"You are the best husband and most amazing dad to our son. We love you ❤ Happiest birthday!"
The collage of nine photographs, compiled of moments throughout Prince Harry's life from images during his childhood, included an image of him with his late mother Princess Diana, along with images from his international royal tours and of course a photo from his wedding day.
And, slotted in at the end of the collage is the adorable, never-before-seen black and white photograph of Harry, Meghan and Archie, from the day of his christening on July 6th, taken by royal photographer Chris Allerton.
The photo shows Meghan sitting with Archie perched on her lap, with Prince Harry crouched down, giving him an adoring look.
The photograph is the third glimpse into the day, which was a completely private occasion, attended by less than thirty guests.
Following the christening the couple shared two other photographs from the day, an official portrait taken in the Green Drawing Room at Windsor Castle, with some of the couple and Archie's closest relatives, along with a sweet photograph of just the family-of-three taken in the Rose Gardens in the grounds of Windsor Castle.
Of course, Duchess Meghan wasn't the only family member to wish Prince Harry a happy birthday, Kensington Palace shared a photograph of Harry and William from Harry and Meghan's wedding day last year.
Accompanying the photograph was the message, "Wishing a very happy birthday to The Duke of Sussex today!" finished with a birthday cake emoji.
Harry's father Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall also shared three images to mark his special day, writing, "Wishing a very Happy Birthday to The Duke of Sussex, who turns 35 today!"
And, sharing a sweet image of Prince Harry with his grandmother The Queen, the official royal family account wrote: "Happy Birthday to The Duke of Sussex – 35 today!
Duchess Meghan's sweet birthday message isn't the first time the Sussexes have taken a more personal approach to mark special occasions.
To celebrate Meghan's 38th birthday on August 4th, Prince Harry shared a beautiful photograph of Meghan during their royal tour to Tonga in 2018 accompanied by the heartfelt message: "Happy Birthday to my amazing wife.
"Thank you for joining me on this adventure!"
Signing the message simply: "Love, H"
It's an incredibly exciting time for the Sussexes, who are about to embark on their first international tour as a family-of-three.
They will be touching down in South Africa in a week's time to undertake a 10-day official tour which will see Prince Harry taking solo trips to Angola, Botswana and Malawi.
While Archie is not yet confirmed to be part of any engagements during the tour just yet, a palace spokesperson has revealed Harry and Meghan are eager to have him involved in some capacity.
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019