September 15th marked the Duke of Sussex's 35th birthday, and to honour the special day Duchess Meghan shared a heartfelt message on Instagram, accompanied by a collage of images, including a previously unreleased photo from Archie's christening.
"Your service to the causes you care so deeply for inspires me every day," Duchess Meghan shared on Instagram.
"You are the best husband and most amazing dad to our son. We love you ❤ Happiest birthday!"
The collage of nine photographs, compiled of moments throughout Prince Harry's life from images during his childhood, included an image of him with his late mother Princess Diana, along with images from his international royal tours and of course a photo from his wedding day.
And, slotted in at the end of the collage is the adorable, never-before-seen black and white photograph of Harry, Meghan and Archie, from the day of his christening on July 6th, taken by royal photographer Chris Allerton.
The photo shows Meghan sitting with Archie perched on her lap, with Prince Harry crouched down, giving him an adoring look.
The photograph is the third glimpse into the day, which was a completely private occasion, attended by less than thirty guests.
Following the christening the couple shared two other photographs from the day, an official portrait taken in the Green Drawing Room at Windsor Castle, with some of the couple and Archie's closest relatives, along with a sweet photograph of just the family-of-three taken in the Rose Gardens in the grounds of Windsor Castle.
Of course, Duchess Meghan wasn't the only family member to wish Prince Harry a happy birthday, Kensington Palace shared a photograph of Harry and William from Harry and Meghan's wedding day last year.
Accompanying the photograph was the message, "Wishing a very happy birthday to The Duke of Sussex today!" finished with a birthday cake emoji.
Harry's father Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall also shared three images to mark his special day, writing, "Wishing a very Happy Birthday to The Duke of Sussex, who turns 35 today!"
And, sharing a sweet image of Prince Harry with his grandmother The Queen, the official royal family account wrote: "Happy Birthday to The Duke of Sussex – 35 today!
Duchess Meghan's sweet birthday message isn't the first time the Sussexes have taken a more personal approach to mark special occasions.
To celebrate Meghan's 38th birthday on August 4th, Prince Harry shared a beautiful photograph of Meghan during their royal tour to Tonga in 2018 accompanied by the heartfelt message: "Happy Birthday to my amazing wife.
"Thank you for joining me on this adventure!"
Signing the message simply: "Love, H"
It's an incredibly exciting time for the Sussexes, who are about to embark on their first international tour as a family-of-three.
They will be touching down in South Africa in a week's time to undertake a 10-day official tour which will see Prince Harry taking solo trips to Angola, Botswana and Malawi.
While Archie is not yet confirmed to be part of any engagements during the tour just yet, a palace spokesperson has revealed Harry and Meghan are eager to have him involved in some capacity.
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020