When celebrating the upcoming birth of your first child, you'd want to do it in style - and Duchess Meghan is no exception.
As she prepares to welcome her baby in the British spring this year, the royal has flown to New York City for her baby shower, and she's not doing things by halves.
In fact, the ins and outs of the flashy baby 'do have been revealed, and it sounds like quite a lavish affair.
According to Page Six, Meghan has touched down in New York City ahead of the big day on Tuesday, where her best friend and stylist Jessica Mulroney has arranged an exclusive party on the Upper East Side.
It is understood that Mulroney has taken charge of coordinating the affair, which we're envisioning will have all the bells and whistles you'd expect at a baby shower - cake, gifts and some good old fashioned baby shower games.
WATCH: Jessica Mulroney helps Meghan Markle with her dress on her wedding day. Story continues below...
But a baby shower isn't the only thing Meghan is getting up to while she's back in the States.
Sources revealed to Harper's Bazaar that Meghan will be staying in New York for five nights where she will catch up with a few of her closest friends - as well as fitting in some rest and shopping.
And she hasn't wasted any time since touching down -Us Weekly reported that Duchess Meghan has already been spotted having lunch with a friend at Ladurée restaurant in Soho.
A witness told the publication that she and her friend were seen "having a lovely time, laughing and talking with each other".
And there's no doubt the Duchess will enjoy spending some time catching up with her close pal Jessica Mulroney.
The pair, who are said to be "incredibly close", met at work.
When Meghan relocated to Toronto to work on Suits, she and Jessica, whom she worked with as a stylist, quickly became friends.
Jessica's children were later involved in Markle's bridal party.
The 39-year-old also travelled to Sydney with Harry and Meghan while they were in Australia for their royal tour.
And while it's part and parcel for baby showers to be organised by friends and family of the mum-to-be, we can't help but think Meghan's celebration will have a touch of the royal's eye for hosting.
Meghan has already proved just how well she can throw a friendly get-together. In January, Meghan's good friend and makeup artist Daniel Martin shared an Insta-worthy snap of a delectable spread prepared by none other than the royal herself.
Sharing a flat-lay picture of tea, chocolates and toast topped with a generous amount of smashed avocado, Daniel was clearly impressed with her hospitality.
"Thank you Meghan for being the consummate hostess this weekend and still being the #avocadotoast whisperer, YUM!" He wrote.
While we don't know whether smashed avocado will feature at her baby shower, we're sure hoping for a spread inspired by her now defunct lifestyle blog The Tig.
Stay tuned, we'll be keeping our eyes peeled for more Insta-worthy flat lays over the coming days during her NYC adventure!
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019