Another day, another charity event!
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex made a special appearance in London this week at the 100 Days to Peace charity performance gala, and boy did they look great.
Ditching her recent chic suit trend, Meghan arrived at Central Hall Westminster in a cobalt blue Jason Wu dress, which she paired with Aquazzura Portrait of a Lady heels and a Dior clutch.
And we must say, blue is a great colour for her!
Reminding us of old Hollywood (reminiscing about a former life, perhaps?) Meghan wore her hair in large, glamorous curls - a look we haven't seen from the Duchess before.
The 100 Days to Peace charity event is a night of music, and commemorates the centenary of the end of the First World War.
The evening raised money for three charities: Heroes, Combat Stress and Heads Together - a royal initiative. Each charity (in some way) supports military veterans dealing with mental health challenges - a topic that's very important to former military men Prince Harry and Prince William.
Throughout the night Meghan and Harry reportedly spoke to some of the evening's performers and spokespeople for the three charities, among other important guests.
The performance gala is the second charity event the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have attended this week; the kind-hearted (and very busy!) pair attended the WellChild Awards on September 4th.
The week prior Harry and Meghan attended the Hamilton musical performance gala, an event held in support of Sentebale and their work with HIV-affected youth in southern Africa.
What a busy few weeks the royal pair have had, guess Meghan wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to "hit the ground running" when she became part of the royal family!
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019