The Duchess of Sussex has stepped out in a stunnning head-to-toe Givenchy look on the red carpet, arm in arm with husband Prince Harry, at the Endeavour Fund Awards.
The awards, held in London, are held to honour wounded, injured and sick military veterans who have excelled in sporting and adventure pursuits.
French fashion house Givenchy is a favourite of the Duchess - head designer Clare Waight Keller made her iconic wedding dress - and she is a fan of re-wearing her favourite looks from the brand.
Meghan paired a crisp Givenchy white shirt with a black Givenchy pencil skirt featuring a slide split, and $1110 Aquazzura 'Rendez Vous' pumps, a shoe brand the Duchess has worn many times before.
Meghan showed off her growing baby bump at the event, and Harry was even overheard telling one guest: "There's a heavy baby in her".
Meghan also told another guest, "He's going to be the best dad," referring to her husband.
The event's host was British actor and filmmaker Ross Kemp, who said he spoke to the couple about their new Labrador puppy.
"We talked about how they've got a puppy and we got a puppy before we had our first boy. It's a preparation for nappy changing and pooping basically," he told The Daily Mail.
The couple's public united front comes a day after five of the Duchess's close friends have revealed Meghan's side of the story about her estranged relationship with her father, Thomas Markle.
They say in the aftermath of the royal wedding, Meghan wrote a letter begging Thomas to "stop victimising" her through the media.
Speaking to PEOPLE, Meghan's best friends claim that Thomas never once tried to reach out to her via phone or text. Even after he staged papparazzi photos in an attempt to gain sympathy, both Meghan and Harry were determined to have him at the wedding.
"The next morning when the car got there [to take him to the airport], he wouldn't get in. [Later] Meg heard he had a heart attack and she's calling and texting, even up to the night before the wedding. It was like, 'Please pick up. I love you, and I'm scared.' It was endless."
In the end, Thomas, who was originally meant to walk his daughter down the aisle, did not attend the wedding at St George's Chapel.
But despite the happiness of the big day, Meghan penned a heartbreaking letter to her dad to tell him how she felt.
"She's like, 'Dad, I'm so heartbroken. I love you. I have one father. Please stop victimising me through the media so we can repair our relationship.' Because every time her team has to come to her and fact-check something [he has said], it's an arrow to the heart."
Thomas replied with a long letter himself but closed it asking for a photo op with her.
Meghan's friend went on to say, "And she feels like, 'That's the opposite of what I'm saying. I'm telling you I don't want to communicate through the media, and you're asking me to communicate through the media. Did you hear anything I said?' It's almost like they're ships passing."
Meghan is due to give birth in just a couple of months.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019