The Duchess of Sussex has been out in force lately, rocking her fabulous baby bump in chic maternity outfits as she meets with the various organisations she has chosen to devote her support to.
On Thursday, Duchess Meghan stepped out in a recycled Givenchy outfit during a meeting with students and academics from London's Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) for the first time since becoming an official royal patron of the organisation.
French fashion house Givenchy is a favourite of Meghan's - head designer Clare Waight Keller made the Duchess's beautiful wedding dress - opting for an all-black outfit from the brand with nude pumps and earrings by Dean Davidson to Thursday's outing.
Meghan wore the same bespoke Givenchy coat to a Remembrance Sunday service in November 2018.
The ACU brings universities, academics and students together from all over the world.
The Duchess is a proud advocate of education, particularly among women and less advantaged communities.
The ACU aims to bring together universities, academics and students from around the world
Joanna Newman, chief executive and secretary general of the ACU, said of Meghan's appointment: "Our new patron, of course, has such a fantastic record of speaking up about the issues we most care about in higher education, whether it's equity of access, gender and girls, or a whole host of other issues."
She continued: "The Duchess shares our passion for the transformational power of higher education, and Her Royal Highness's support will help champion higher education as a force for good in the Commonwealth and beyond."
One of the academics present was Dr Ephraim Kisangala, a Commonwealth PhD scholar from Uganda. He said he spoke to Meghan about his thesis on menstrual hygiene management in refugee settlements in his country.
"The Duchess was very passionate about our work, I could tell she had a genuine concern for the women we are trying to help," he told the Daily Mail.
"She has been to Africa and has also identified the problem herself in the past for the women who are suffering due to the attitudes towards menstruation across the world ... The most affected are women and children who flee without even the basic of necessities.
"The Duchess said to me how shocked she was and how it was so important to raise awareness of this issue so that more can be done.
"Because she has been to Africa she also identified with many of the myths and taboos surrounding this issue and was particularly aware of how poor menstruation management leads not only to disease but an incredible rate of school drop out for young girls."
Today it was also revealed that Meghan and Prince Harry are expected to move into their new home at Frogmore Cottage in March.
The former staff quarters is currently undergoing extensive renovations to prepare for the couple's arrival, and for their new baby.
The location is a special place for Meghan and Harry - it's where they hosted their wedding reception in May 2018 and it's where their official engagement photos were taken.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am