It seems even music royalty are enamored with Duchess Meghan.
During a pre-recorded acceptance speech video for their Brits Award for 'Best International Group', Beyonce and JAY-Z, aka The Carters, paid a surprising tribute to none other than the Duchess of Sussex herself!
The video was a recreation of their music video for Apes**t.
In their original video they pose in front of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, but in this version the world-famous painting is replaced with a portrait of Duchess Meghan in a crown.
"Thank you so much to the Brit awards for this incredible honour, " Beyonce says to the camera.
"You guys have always been so supportive.
"Everything is love, thank you."
Her husband replied with, "You're welcome," to the amusement of his wife.
The couple then turn around to face the portrait, and bow down to Meghan.
Soon after the video played at the awards, Beyonce shared the video and a photo to her Instagram, with an explanation of why they'd done chose to do it.
"In honor of Black History Month, we bow down to one of our Melanated Monas," she wrote.
"Congrats on your pregnancy!
"We wish you so much joy!
According to People, the portrait of Meghan was illustrated by Tim O'Brien, and had previously appeared on the cover of the former actress' sorority alumnae magazine.
Meanwhile, Duchess Meghan is currently in New York City for a glamorous baby shower with some of her closest friends, including best pal Jessica Mulroney, former Suits co-star Abigail Spencer and tennis-pro Serena Williams.
Costing an estimated NZD $291,000 according to a report by Vanity Fair, Meghan's bestie Jessica spared no expense in organising an occasion fit for a royal.
With a dozen luxury suitcases laden with goodies, an array of orange and yellow tulips and even an orange tree being delivered to the penthouse suite ahead of the celebration, it seemed that exclusive event was one we could only dream of attending.
Speaking to Good Morning America, royal reporter Omid Scobie said Meghan's the baby shower was "a reunion of sorts for Meghan."
"[Guests] include best pal Jessica Mulroney, actress and close pal Abigail Spencer has flown in and Priyanka Chopra is supposed to be flying in especially for this from London Fashion Week," he said.
"It'll be a celebration with her closest friends."
It is expected that Meghan will spend the rest of her time in New York city catching up with her friends before she returns to the UK, where she will then embark on a royal visit with Prince Harry to Morocco.
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019