It seems even music royalty are enamored with Duchess Meghan.
During a pre-recorded acceptance speech video for their Brits Award for 'Best International Group', Beyonce and JAY-Z, aka The Carters, paid a surprising tribute to none other than the Duchess of Sussex herself!
The video was a recreation of their music video for Apes**t.
In their original video they pose in front of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, but in this version the world-famous painting is replaced with a portrait of Duchess Meghan in a crown.
"Thank you so much to the Brit awards for this incredible honour, " Beyonce says to the camera.
"You guys have always been so supportive.
"Everything is love, thank you."
Her husband replied with, "You're welcome," to the amusement of his wife.
The couple then turn around to face the portrait, and bow down to Meghan.
Soon after the video played at the awards, Beyonce shared the video and a photo to her Instagram, with an explanation of why they'd done chose to do it.
"In honor of Black History Month, we bow down to one of our Melanated Monas," she wrote.
"Congrats on your pregnancy!
"We wish you so much joy!
According to People, the portrait of Meghan was illustrated by Tim O'Brien, and had previously appeared on the cover of the former actress' sorority alumnae magazine.
Meanwhile, Duchess Meghan is currently in New York City for a glamorous baby shower with some of her closest friends, including best pal Jessica Mulroney, former Suits co-star Abigail Spencer and tennis-pro Serena Williams.
Costing an estimated NZD $291,000 according to a report by Vanity Fair, Meghan's bestie Jessica spared no expense in organising an occasion fit for a royal.
With a dozen luxury suitcases laden with goodies, an array of orange and yellow tulips and even an orange tree being delivered to the penthouse suite ahead of the celebration, it seemed that exclusive event was one we could only dream of attending.
Speaking to Good Morning America, royal reporter Omid Scobie said Meghan's the baby shower was "a reunion of sorts for Meghan."
"[Guests] include best pal Jessica Mulroney, actress and close pal Abigail Spencer has flown in and Priyanka Chopra is supposed to be flying in especially for this from London Fashion Week," he said.
"It'll be a celebration with her closest friends."
It is expected that Meghan will spend the rest of her time in New York city catching up with her friends before she returns to the UK, where she will then embark on a royal visit with Prince Harry to Morocco.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019