It seems even music royalty are enamored with Duchess Meghan.
During a pre-recorded acceptance speech video for their Brits Award for 'Best International Group', Beyonce and JAY-Z, aka The Carters, paid a surprising tribute to none other than the Duchess of Sussex herself!
The video was a recreation of their music video for Apes**t.
In their original video they pose in front of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, but in this version the world-famous painting is replaced with a portrait of Duchess Meghan in a crown.
"Thank you so much to the Brit awards for this incredible honour, " Beyonce says to the camera.
"You guys have always been so supportive.
"Everything is love, thank you."
Her husband replied with, "You're welcome," to the amusement of his wife.
The couple then turn around to face the portrait, and bow down to Meghan.
Soon after the video played at the awards, Beyonce shared the video and a photo to her Instagram, with an explanation of why they'd done chose to do it.
"In honor of Black History Month, we bow down to one of our Melanated Monas," she wrote.
"Congrats on your pregnancy!
"We wish you so much joy!
According to People, the portrait of Meghan was illustrated by Tim O'Brien, and had previously appeared on the cover of the former actress' sorority alumnae magazine.
Meanwhile, Duchess Meghan is currently in New York City for a glamorous baby shower with some of her closest friends, including best pal Jessica Mulroney, former Suits co-star Abigail Spencer and tennis-pro Serena Williams.
Costing an estimated NZD $291,000 according to a report by Vanity Fair, Meghan's bestie Jessica spared no expense in organising an occasion fit for a royal.
With a dozen luxury suitcases laden with goodies, an array of orange and yellow tulips and even an orange tree being delivered to the penthouse suite ahead of the celebration, it seemed that exclusive event was one we could only dream of attending.
Speaking to Good Morning America, royal reporter Omid Scobie said Meghan's the baby shower was "a reunion of sorts for Meghan."
"[Guests] include best pal Jessica Mulroney, actress and close pal Abigail Spencer has flown in and Priyanka Chopra is supposed to be flying in especially for this from London Fashion Week," he said.
"It'll be a celebration with her closest friends."
It is expected that Meghan will spend the rest of her time in New York city catching up with her friends before she returns to the UK, where she will then embark on a royal visit with Prince Harry to Morocco.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayToday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveToday 3:10pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 7:00am
- RelationshipsYellow Wiggle Emma Watkins has a new boyfriend - and she didn't have to go far to find him
Now To LoveYesterday 4:26pm
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace responds to Virginia Roberts' claims about Prince Andrew
Now To LoveDec 03, 2019