Only weeks away from meeting Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's baby, royal baby watch has officially reached fever pitch and it seems there's no stopping Duchess Meghan.
As the 37-year-old enters the tail-end of her third trimester, her schedule is still as busy as ever.
On March 5th, Meghan will join senior royals including Duchess Catherine, and Prince William at a reception held by The Queen at Buckingham Palace to mark the 50th anniversary of Prince Charles' investiture.
And to celebrate International Women's Day on Friday 8 March, it has been announced the passionate feminist will join a panel discussion convened by The Queen's Commonwealth Trust to King's College London.
Joining her are five other influential women, including Annie Lennox OBE, founder of The Circle, an organisation supporting and empowering women's lives around the world and Former Prime Minister of Australia and Chair of the Global Institute for Women's Leadership at King's College London, Julia Gillard.
Many fans speculated this engagement could perhaps be Meghan's last before she goes on maternity leave.
However, it's since been confirmed that the Duchess will attend another royal gathering next week on March 11th for Commonwealth Day.
WATCH: Pregnant Meghan Markle glances at her baby bump during tour of Morocco. Story continues below...
The heavily-pregnant Meghan will join her husband Prince Harry for a special Commonwealth Day event held at Canada House to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Commonwealth.
According to Kensington Palace the event will showcase the diverse community of young Canadians living in London and around the UK.
While Meghan reportedly confirmed her due date was late April, royal watchers will no doubt be keeping a close eye on both the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's calendar to see if anymore official engagements are announced.
With Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, Kate commenced her maternity leave about a month out from her due date.
Last year, Kate's final appearance was on April 1st where she joined the Royal Family for the annual Easter church service at St George's Chapel in Windsor. She welcomed Prince Louis later that month on April 23rd.
Kate's returned from maternity leave six months after Louis was born in October, making a solo visit to London's Sayers Croft Forest School and Wildlife Garden.
We can't wait to see how Duchess Meghan does things!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019