The Duke and Duchess of Sussex cannot so much as graze shoulders without the world (us included!) spinning into a PDA-induced furore.
So you can only imagine the excitement when on Thursday, after a charity polo match, Meghan and Harry shared a kiss on the lips in full view of the public. It was even captured on video, see the player above.
When the polo match ended, Meghan Markle approached the winning team - captained by her husband's friend Nacho Figueras - carrying the glided cup trophy. She presented the award to Figueras, giving him a couple of air kisses.
The Duchess, dressed in a denim-look belted dress, then approached her husband, stood by his side, and the pair shared a sweet kiss with their arms holding each other's backs.
As lovely a moment it was, Harry and Meghan's kiss is relatively unremarkable in the history of royals showing public affection at the polo.
The polo is a time where the British royal family swap their formal garb for something a little more casual, for a day of relaxed, and often flirty, fun on the field. The sporting matches are where royal watchers can catch a glimpse of the royals at their most 'normal', kisses and public affection included.
Prince Harry's parents, Princess Diana and Prince Charles were snapped many times at the polo publicly displaying their affection.
While we've seen relaxed versions of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the polo, their displays of affection are a little more subtle.
Ahhh, royal love! It really is a fairytale, isn't it?
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019