The Duke and Duchess of Sussex cannot so much as graze shoulders without the world (us included!) spinning into a PDA-induced furore.
So you can only imagine the excitement when on Thursday, after a charity polo match, Meghan and Harry shared a kiss on the lips in full view of the public. It was even captured on video, see the player above.
When the polo match ended, Meghan Markle approached the winning team - captained by her husband's friend Nacho Figueras - carrying the glided cup trophy. She presented the award to Figueras, giving him a couple of air kisses.
The Duchess, dressed in a denim-look belted dress, then approached her husband, stood by his side, and the pair shared a sweet kiss with their arms holding each other's backs.
As lovely a moment it was, Harry and Meghan's kiss is relatively unremarkable in the history of royals showing public affection at the polo.
The polo is a time where the British royal family swap their formal garb for something a little more casual, for a day of relaxed, and often flirty, fun on the field. The sporting matches are where royal watchers can catch a glimpse of the royals at their most 'normal', kisses and public affection included.
Prince Harry's parents, Princess Diana and Prince Charles were snapped many times at the polo publicly displaying their affection.
While we've seen relaxed versions of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the polo, their displays of affection are a little more subtle.
Ahhh, royal love! It really is a fairytale, isn't it?
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019