Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are still basking in the light of their newly wedded bliss, and their honeymoon is just around the corner.
Previously, it was thought that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex would jet off to Southwest Africa to the burnt sunsets of Namibia after saying 'I do' - or even venture Down Under!
However, TMZ has spoken to insiders and revealed this morning a slightly more surprising destination for the new Royal Couple: Alberta, Canada's Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Canada, the land of maple syrup and the location where the TV series Suits was filmed, in which Meghan used to star before falling in love and becoming a princess, as you do.
Aside from the fact, the retreat is a hidden gem among the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Jasper National Park - a UNESCO national heritage site no less - its become something of a Royal hotspot, with its own royal nickname.
The resort became known as the Royal Retreat after Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip stayed in Outlook Cabin during their visit to Alberta to celebrate the Province's 100th Anniversary.
There is still a chance the couple could honeymoon in Africa.
Back in 2015, after calling time on his decade long service in the armed forces, Prince Harry took three-months for his "dream job" exploring southern Africa, which included a five-day expedition in Namibia with the Save the Rhino Trust.
Namibia is a very popular location, known for their stunning safari and wildlife - especially their cheetahs.
It is also deemed one of the least populated countries, so the royals would definitely have their privacy.
And with his royal responsibilities always in the back of his mind, Namibia is part of the Commonwealth - an excellent travel destination for the newly appointed Youth Ambassador of the Commonwealth.
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019