Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are still basking in the light of their newly wedded bliss, and their honeymoon is just around the corner.
Previously, it was thought that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex would jet off to Southwest Africa to the burnt sunsets of Namibia after saying 'I do' - or even venture Down Under!
However, TMZ has spoken to insiders and revealed this morning a slightly more surprising destination for the new Royal Couple: Alberta, Canada's Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Canada, the land of maple syrup and the location where the TV series Suits was filmed, in which Meghan used to star before falling in love and becoming a princess, as you do.
Aside from the fact, the retreat is a hidden gem among the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Jasper National Park - a UNESCO national heritage site no less - its become something of a Royal hotspot, with its own royal nickname.
The resort became known as the Royal Retreat after Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip stayed in Outlook Cabin during their visit to Alberta to celebrate the Province's 100th Anniversary.
There is still a chance the couple could honeymoon in Africa.
Back in 2015, after calling time on his decade long service in the armed forces, Prince Harry took three-months for his "dream job" exploring southern Africa, which included a five-day expedition in Namibia with the Save the Rhino Trust.
Namibia is a very popular location, known for their stunning safari and wildlife - especially their cheetahs.
It is also deemed one of the least populated countries, so the royals would definitely have their privacy.
And with his royal responsibilities always in the back of his mind, Namibia is part of the Commonwealth - an excellent travel destination for the newly appointed Youth Ambassador of the Commonwealth.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020