2018's second royal wedding was announced following the engagement of Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend of seven years Jack Brooksbank.
In an interview with the BBC One Show, she admitted preparations for her Autumn nuptials will commence immediately.
We're guessing she's going to dive head first into what will be on very muddy guest list.
Why, you ask?
One of Princess Eugenie's closest pals is actress Cressida Bonas.
The bubbly blonde Brit was introduced to Harry by his royal cousin back in May 2012. The duo went on to date for two years, calling it quits in 2014.
A year later, in September 2015, there were rumours of a reconciliation. It's believed that the couple parted ways rather amicably.
But that didn't stop the actress, 28, from commenting on her former flame's engagement to Meghan.
Taking to Instagram shortly after the engagement news last November, Cressida shared a sketch of a boy and girl sitting side-by-side on swings.
The drawing was accompanied by the message: "No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells it all."
She captioned the somewhat cryptic image "truth" and added the hashtag "quotes to live by."
Many royal insiders think Cressida will be a front runner for Eugenie's bridal party.
Chelsy Davy was Prince Harry's first serious girlfriend.
The OG was dubbed to be "The One", with the pair dating on and off from 2004 to 2011.
The Zimbabwean-born beauty is often spotted with Princess Eugenie at events, and has become a dear friend to the entire British Royal Family.
She was even invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding, and is believed to be on Harry's guest-list.
Ellie Goulding first met Prince Harry back in 2011 at London's music festival Radio 1 Big Weekend.
Later that year she sang at his brother's wedding to Kate Middleton and the pair became exceptionally close friends.
There were always rumours of the duo being "more than pals", then in 2015, they were spotted "canoodling" at the polo.
A year, later Ellie seemingly confirmed the romance during a chat with The Project.
Watch the moment Ellie goes red when asked if anything is going on between her and the Prince
Let's not forget about the case of Sarah Ferguson.
Fergie notoriously has a frosty relationship with the senior members of the British Royal Family.
The bride-to-be's mother is apparently on Prince Philip's "bad list", with The Queen's husband reportedly refusing to be in the same room as her.
The scandal-prone Duchess of York, who was married to Prince Andrew between 1986 to 1996, was infamously not invited to Prince William's wedding.
The 58-year-old confessed that she was hurt by William's choice, "It was so difficult. Because I wanted to be there with my girls… and to be getting them dressed and to go as a family."
"And it was also hard because the last bride up that aisle was me."
Fergie and the Duke of Edinburgh will no doubt bury the hatchet for Princess Eugenie's big day.
Buckingham Palace shared that the Queen and Prince Philip, were "very pleased and wish the couple all the best".
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019