2018's second royal wedding was announced following the engagement of Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend of seven years Jack Brooksbank.
In an interview with the BBC One Show, she admitted preparations for her Autumn nuptials will commence immediately.
We're guessing she's going to dive head first into what will be on very muddy guest list.
Why, you ask?
One of Princess Eugenie's closest pals is actress Cressida Bonas.
The bubbly blonde Brit was introduced to Harry by his royal cousin back in May 2012. The duo went on to date for two years, calling it quits in 2014.
A year later, in September 2015, there were rumours of a reconciliation. It's believed that the couple parted ways rather amicably.
But that didn't stop the actress, 28, from commenting on her former flame's engagement to Meghan.
Taking to Instagram shortly after the engagement news last November, Cressida shared a sketch of a boy and girl sitting side-by-side on swings.
The drawing was accompanied by the message: "No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells it all."
She captioned the somewhat cryptic image "truth" and added the hashtag "quotes to live by."
Many royal insiders think Cressida will be a front runner for Eugenie's bridal party.
Chelsy Davy was Prince Harry's first serious girlfriend.
The OG was dubbed to be "The One", with the pair dating on and off from 2004 to 2011.
The Zimbabwean-born beauty is often spotted with Princess Eugenie at events, and has become a dear friend to the entire British Royal Family.
She was even invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding, and is believed to be on Harry's guest-list.
Ellie Goulding first met Prince Harry back in 2011 at London's music festival Radio 1 Big Weekend.
Later that year she sang at his brother's wedding to Kate Middleton and the pair became exceptionally close friends.
There were always rumours of the duo being "more than pals", then in 2015, they were spotted "canoodling" at the polo.
A year, later Ellie seemingly confirmed the romance during a chat with The Project.
Watch the moment Ellie goes red when asked if anything is going on between her and the Prince
Let's not forget about the case of Sarah Ferguson.
Fergie notoriously has a frosty relationship with the senior members of the British Royal Family.
The bride-to-be's mother is apparently on Prince Philip's "bad list", with The Queen's husband reportedly refusing to be in the same room as her.
The scandal-prone Duchess of York, who was married to Prince Andrew between 1986 to 1996, was infamously not invited to Prince William's wedding.
The 58-year-old confessed that she was hurt by William's choice, "It was so difficult. Because I wanted to be there with my girls… and to be getting them dressed and to go as a family."
"And it was also hard because the last bride up that aisle was me."
Fergie and the Duke of Edinburgh will no doubt bury the hatchet for Princess Eugenie's big day.
Buckingham Palace shared that the Queen and Prince Philip, were "very pleased and wish the couple all the best".
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019