Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are two very busy little bees -- they have a royal wedding to plan, charitable missions to spruik and maintain and, it seems, a big move to make.
The Daily Mail reports that the soon-to-be-married pair will move into Kensington Palace's Apartment 1 following their highly-anticipated wedding this month.
That's right next door to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their ever-expanding brood, who reside in Apartment 1A at Kensington Palace. In fact, the stately homes are linked by connecting doors so Harry and Meghan can pop-in to see Kate and William and also visit young Prince George, Princess Charlotte and new arrival Prince Louis whenever they please.
It's understood renovations for the 21-room apartment began back in November 2017, soon after the couple announced their engagement. And according to a source, Harry has made an effort to keep tabs on the bigger than big project with regular trips to the construction site.
"He [Harry] keeps popping round and asking when it will be ready. He seems in a real hurry to move in with Meghan," the insider said.
But they're not the only royal couple making tracks in the area…
According to People Magazine, Princess Eugenie and her husband-to-be, Jack Brooksbank, recently moved to Ivy Cottage at Kensington Palace. Before the move, the royal lived with her older sister, Princess Beatrice, at St. James Palace.
The three-bedroom property sits next to Harry and Meghan's current residence of Nottingham Cottage.
The 28-year-old royal and her wine merchant beau will soon follow in Harry and Meghan's footsteps, tying the knot at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle this coming October.
Eugenie, the Duke and Duchess of York's youngest daughter, recently opened up about the magical moment her boyfriend got down on bended knee during a holiday in Nicaragua in Central America.
In the couple's first-ever joint TV interview conducted at Buckingham Palace, Eugenie and Jack told The One Show's Matt Baker it was an "incredible moment."
"The lake was so beautiful, it was a special light and I even said 'this is an incredible moment' and then he popped the question, which was really surprising even though we had been together seven years. It was the perfect moment because we knew it was going to end up this way. I was over the moon, crying," Eugenie, who looked resplendent in a recycled floral Erdem dress, explained.
The Princess also opened up about their fateful first encounter, with the pair agreeing it was "love at first sight" after they were introduced by a mutual friend on a skiing holiday to Verbier in 2010.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019