Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are two very busy little bees -- they have a royal wedding to plan, charitable missions to spruik and maintain and, it seems, a big move to make.
The Daily Mail reports that the soon-to-be-married pair will move into Kensington Palace's Apartment 1 following their highly-anticipated wedding this month.
That's right next door to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their ever-expanding brood, who reside in Apartment 1A at Kensington Palace. In fact, the stately homes are linked by connecting doors so Harry and Meghan can pop-in to see Kate and William and also visit young Prince George, Princess Charlotte and new arrival Prince Louis whenever they please.
It's understood renovations for the 21-room apartment began back in November 2017, soon after the couple announced their engagement. And according to a source, Harry has made an effort to keep tabs on the bigger than big project with regular trips to the construction site.
"He [Harry] keeps popping round and asking when it will be ready. He seems in a real hurry to move in with Meghan," the insider said.
But they're not the only royal couple making tracks in the area…
According to People Magazine, Princess Eugenie and her husband-to-be, Jack Brooksbank, recently moved to Ivy Cottage at Kensington Palace. Before the move, the royal lived with her older sister, Princess Beatrice, at St. James Palace.
The three-bedroom property sits next to Harry and Meghan's current residence of Nottingham Cottage.
The 28-year-old royal and her wine merchant beau will soon follow in Harry and Meghan's footsteps, tying the knot at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle this coming October.
Eugenie, the Duke and Duchess of York's youngest daughter, recently opened up about the magical moment her boyfriend got down on bended knee during a holiday in Nicaragua in Central America.
In the couple's first-ever joint TV interview conducted at Buckingham Palace, Eugenie and Jack told The One Show's Matt Baker it was an "incredible moment."
"The lake was so beautiful, it was a special light and I even said 'this is an incredible moment' and then he popped the question, which was really surprising even though we had been together seven years. It was the perfect moment because we knew it was going to end up this way. I was over the moon, crying," Eugenie, who looked resplendent in a recycled floral Erdem dress, explained.
The Princess also opened up about their fateful first encounter, with the pair agreeing it was "love at first sight" after they were introduced by a mutual friend on a skiing holiday to Verbier in 2010.
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019