Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are two very busy little bees -- they have a royal wedding to plan, charitable missions to spruik and maintain and, it seems, a big move to make.
The Daily Mail reports that the soon-to-be-married pair will move into Kensington Palace's Apartment 1 following their highly-anticipated wedding this month.
That's right next door to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their ever-expanding brood, who reside in Apartment 1A at Kensington Palace. In fact, the stately homes are linked by connecting doors so Harry and Meghan can pop-in to see Kate and William and also visit young Prince George, Princess Charlotte and new arrival Prince Louis whenever they please.
It's understood renovations for the 21-room apartment began back in November 2017, soon after the couple announced their engagement. And according to a source, Harry has made an effort to keep tabs on the bigger than big project with regular trips to the construction site.
"He [Harry] keeps popping round and asking when it will be ready. He seems in a real hurry to move in with Meghan," the insider said.
But they're not the only royal couple making tracks in the area…
According to People Magazine, Princess Eugenie and her husband-to-be, Jack Brooksbank, recently moved to Ivy Cottage at Kensington Palace. Before the move, the royal lived with her older sister, Princess Beatrice, at St. James Palace.
The three-bedroom property sits next to Harry and Meghan's current residence of Nottingham Cottage.
The 28-year-old royal and her wine merchant beau will soon follow in Harry and Meghan's footsteps, tying the knot at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle this coming October.
Eugenie, the Duke and Duchess of York's youngest daughter, recently opened up about the magical moment her boyfriend got down on bended knee during a holiday in Nicaragua in Central America.
In the couple's first-ever joint TV interview conducted at Buckingham Palace, Eugenie and Jack told The One Show's Matt Baker it was an "incredible moment."
"The lake was so beautiful, it was a special light and I even said 'this is an incredible moment' and then he popped the question, which was really surprising even though we had been together seven years. It was the perfect moment because we knew it was going to end up this way. I was over the moon, crying," Eugenie, who looked resplendent in a recycled floral Erdem dress, explained.
The Princess also opened up about their fateful first encounter, with the pair agreeing it was "love at first sight" after they were introduced by a mutual friend on a skiing holiday to Verbier in 2010.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019