Prince William may have implied he and Duchess Catherine are yet to decide on a name for their third child, a boy born on Monday, April 23rd, when he answered a journalist probing for a baby name with; "I'm working on it". However, Wills' could be telling white lies, because if you believe the latest lead accidentally leaked by Kensington Palace, the couple have indeed decided on the name Albert.
According to The Express the webpage www.royal.uk/prince-albert has been newly added to the official royal family website. When you try to visit the page, however, users are met with "Access Denied" and "You are not authorized to access this page" messages.
Similarly, if you search for URLs containing Prince George or Princess Charlotte's names — www.royal.uk/prince-george and www.royal.uk/princess-charlotte — you're met with the same "Access Denied" messages. Yet iff you search another rumored royal baby name (like Prince Arthur), you're met with different "Page not found" and "The requested page could not be found" messages. So, that investigation implies the Prince Albert page is a real website; the public just doesn't have access to view it yet.
The wait for the Royal Baby's name announcement has caused major speculation as to what William and Kate will name their son. Previously, the new dad-of-three hinted a different name was the frontrunner for the newborn, when Australian High Commissioner Alexander Downer said to Prince William that Alexander would make a fine name. William allegedly replied with, "Funny you should say that... It's a good name."
Though we'll likely have to wait a bit longer until the Cambridges officially announce the baby's name, we already know his regal title. According to a royal expert, the newborn baby's title is His Royal Highness Prince [Name] of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. His title will be simplified to His Royal Highness Prince [Name] of Cambridge.
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019