Prince William may have implied he and Duchess Catherine are yet to decide on a name for their third child, a boy born on Monday, April 23rd, when he answered a journalist probing for a baby name with; "I'm working on it". However, Wills' could be telling white lies, because if you believe the latest lead accidentally leaked by Kensington Palace, the couple have indeed decided on the name Albert.
According to The Express the webpage www.royal.uk/prince-albert has been newly added to the official royal family website. When you try to visit the page, however, users are met with "Access Denied" and "You are not authorized to access this page" messages.
Similarly, if you search for URLs containing Prince George or Princess Charlotte's names — www.royal.uk/prince-george and www.royal.uk/princess-charlotte — you're met with the same "Access Denied" messages. Yet iff you search another rumored royal baby name (like Prince Arthur), you're met with different "Page not found" and "The requested page could not be found" messages. So, that investigation implies the Prince Albert page is a real website; the public just doesn't have access to view it yet.
The wait for the Royal Baby's name announcement has caused major speculation as to what William and Kate will name their son. Previously, the new dad-of-three hinted a different name was the frontrunner for the newborn, when Australian High Commissioner Alexander Downer said to Prince William that Alexander would make a fine name. William allegedly replied with, "Funny you should say that... It's a good name."
Though we'll likely have to wait a bit longer until the Cambridges officially announce the baby's name, we already know his regal title. According to a royal expert, the newborn baby's title is His Royal Highness Prince [Name] of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. His title will be simplified to His Royal Highness Prince [Name] of Cambridge.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019