Office life can sometimes feel a little bit like your first experience flatting.
You're sharing fridge space, respecting others' personal space and don't even get us started on the battles surrounding air con temperature (some people feel like they're sitting in Antarctica while others liken it to the Sahara Desert - there's no winning).
But there if there's one thing that provides plenty of scope for autonomy when it comes to working an office job, it's your wardrobe.
Indeed, with office life comes an array of fashionable possibilities - and whether you're in a corporate or casual environment, there's one particular royal who is providing all the inspiration we'll need to take us through the year.
You guessed it - Duchess Catherine is known for her impeccable style, and many of her looks are so versatile that you could easily get away with wearing them for the office, right through to an evening engagement - win win!
As the kids go back to school and a new working year gets underway, we decided to take a look back at the royal mum-of-three's best work wear inspired looks.
Whether it's going in a plaid print or a Chanel-inspired tweed, the blazer is well and truly en vogue, and Kate's flawless wardrobe is case and point.
Pair it with a roll-neck jumper in the winter, or a crisp white shirt in the summer, this corporate look will keep you looking sleek from home to the office.
See how Duchess Catherine has nailed the the blazer look below.
If Duchess Meghan is the current queen of maternity fashion, Kate is the queen of the skirt suit.
Smart, feminine and powerful, a knee-length hemline paired with a bold shoulder is sure to help you ooze confidence.
See our favourite skirt dress styles worn by Kate below.
You can't do workwear without a few staple dresses, and Kate's got one for every occasion.
On warmer days, opting for a floaty, printed style is always fun, while in winter, a tweed knitted style looks professional, yet chic.
See our favourite dress styles on Kate below.
Inevitably, winter will rear it's icy head at some point this year, and we've all been subject to one of those aforementioned air-con debates that leaves the office feeling like you've just stepped into a freezer.
That being said, it would be wise to invest in a wool jacket for the winter. This way, you're covered (quite literally) for your commute, as well as for the day ahead - air con on full-blast or not.
See our favourite wool coat looks on Kate below.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am