Office life can sometimes feel a little bit like your first experience flatting.
You're sharing fridge space, respecting others' personal space and don't even get us started on the battles surrounding air con temperature (some people feel like they're sitting in Antarctica while others liken it to the Sahara Desert - there's no winning).
But there if there's one thing that provides plenty of scope for autonomy when it comes to working an office job, it's your wardrobe.
Indeed, with office life comes an array of fashionable possibilities - and whether you're in a corporate or casual environment, there's one particular royal who is providing all the inspiration we'll need to take us through the year.
You guessed it - Duchess Catherine is known for her impeccable style, and many of her looks are so versatile that you could easily get away with wearing them for the office, right through to an evening engagement - win win!
As the kids go back to school and a new working year gets underway, we decided to take a look back at the royal mum-of-three's best work wear inspired looks.
Whether it's going in a plaid print or a Chanel-inspired tweed, the blazer is well and truly en vogue, and Kate's flawless wardrobe is case and point.
Pair it with a roll-neck jumper in the winter, or a crisp white shirt in the summer, this corporate look will keep you looking sleek from home to the office.
See how Duchess Catherine has nailed the the blazer look below.
If Duchess Meghan is the current queen of maternity fashion, Kate is the queen of the skirt suit.
Smart, feminine and powerful, a knee-length hemline paired with a bold shoulder is sure to help you ooze confidence.
See our favourite skirt dress styles worn by Kate below.
You can't do workwear without a few staple dresses, and Kate's got one for every occasion.
On warmer days, opting for a floaty, printed style is always fun, while in winter, a tweed knitted style looks professional, yet chic.
See our favourite dress styles on Kate below.
Inevitably, winter will rear it's icy head at some point this year, and we've all been subject to one of those aforementioned air-con debates that leaves the office feeling like you've just stepped into a freezer.
That being said, it would be wise to invest in a wool jacket for the winter. This way, you're covered (quite literally) for your commute, as well as for the day ahead - air con on full-blast or not.
See our favourite wool coat looks on Kate below.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019