Today marks Princess Charlotte's fourth birthday and to mark the occasion Kensington Palace has shared three gorgeous photos which show us how much she's grown!
The second child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge posed for the camera as she played in the grounds of two of her family's homes, Anmer Hall in Norfolk and Kensington Palace.
Her mum, Kate, showed off her impressive photography skills once again, after she also shared photographs of her youngest child, Prince Louis, just a few weeks ago for his first birthday.
Talking to Harper's Bazaar earlier this year a source says, "Kate is a keen photographer and has enjoyed developing her skills over the years.
"She's looking forward to sharing more of her photos over the months ahead – including on the @KensingtonRoyal Instagram account."
Two of the photos show candid snaps of Princess Charlotte, one with her perched on a fence and another running with a daffodil wearing a tartan dress paired with a cute grey cardigan.
The third image shows the Princess has been working on the picture-perfect pose, wearing a bright blue and purple floral dress and an eye-smile that has us again seeing the striking resemblance to her dad, Prince William and great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth.
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to share three new photographs of Princess Charlotte ahead of her fourth birthday," Kensington Palace wrote on Instagram posts shared of the Princess.
"The photographs were taken in April by The Duchess at Kensington Palace and at their home in Norfolk."
Happy 4th Birthday Charlotte!
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019
- FamilyDear parents: Read this before you send your child to boarding school
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019