On Wednesday the Duchess of Cambridge made a surprise visit to a Christmas tree farm, following the announcement of her new role as royal patron of the charity Family Action.
As well as sharing her secrets for choosing the best tree, the duchess also revealed a very cute update about her youngest child Prince Louis: he's talking!
According to the Daily Mail's royal correspondent Rebecca English, the 37-year-old was speaking to a young boy when she revealed he reminded her of her "little Louis".
It was in the farm's 'Elves Enchanted Forest' that one little boy was trying to get her attention by holding up his hand and saying "me, me".
According to Rebecca, Kate stroked his cheek and said: "You remind me of my little Louis, he keeps saying: 'Me, me, me', and wants to come everywhere with me."
While we haven't seen one-year-old Louis in public for a while now – the last time was during a Cambridge and Sussex family outing to a charity polo match in July – Catherine hasn't been shy about sharing sweet updates about the young royal.
During a royal engagement to open her 'Back to Nature' garden at the RHS Wisley in September, Duchess Catherine revealed Prince Louis loved being out in the garden, particularly to smell all the pretty flowers.
Earlier in the year, she had hinted that Prince Louis had begun walking when she told royal fans at a visit to Bletchley Park in May that Louis was "keeping us on our toes".
"I turned around the other day and he was at the top of the slide – I had no idea," she shared at the time.
And sure enough, just days later Kensington Palace shared a handful of sweet photographs of the Cambridge family visiting the Chelsea Flower Show and one of them included an adorable shot of little Louis walking around the garden with a stick in-hand.
The next time we're likely to see the youngest Cambridge will probably be when his family release their annual Christmas card.
Last year the Cambridges shared a casual photograph of themselves, shot in the grounds of their country home Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
Catherine and William are seen perched on a branch wearing casual jeans, with Kate holding a smiling Louis was would have been eight months old at the time.
Meanwhile Prince George, now six, and Princess Charlotte, four, stand next to their parents on the branch, and notably George is sans his signature shorts, socks and shoes – instead, wearing full-length trousers and gumboots!
We've no doubt this years' Christmas card will be just as adorable, and we're sure looking forward to it.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020