Duchess Catherine looked absolutely stunning as she attending the 2019 Portrait Gala held at the National Portrait Gallery in London, wearing a very familiar gown – with a twist!
Back in 2017 Kate wowed the crowds when she stepped out in an elegant floral detailed Alexander McQueen gown for the star-studded BAFTA Awards and it seems she loved the gown so much, she wanted to wear it again, but with a subtle difference.
For Tuesday's gala, the Duchess reworked the sleeves, transforming it from an off-the-shoulder number, to one with short sleeves.
This is the second outfit the Duchess has re-worn this week, opting for a gorgeous red Catherine Walker coat dress which she wore at the Commonwealth Day service held at Westminster Abbey on Monday.
She previously wore it during a royal tour of New Zealand, in 2014.
As Patron of the National Portrait Gallery, Tuesday's event was held to raise funds for a special project that's working to help refurbish the gallery's building.
During the gala the 37-year-old met with members of the Gallery's Youth Forum and viewed artwork produced by some of the National Portrait Gallery's outreach schemes.
But the gorgeous mum-of-three wasn't the only royal in attendance.
Looking like the princess she is, Princess Beatrice also attended the gala, making a stylish appearance with her boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, their first official appearance together.
Prince Andrew's eldest daughter looked gorgeous in a crimson belted dress, complete with a black clutch and matching heels.
The royal was first linked to the successful 34-year-old property developer last year.
Edoardo works as a property developer, and is reportedly a multi-millionaire owning a property consultancy company specialising in finding and developing multi-million pound homes.
Other A-listers in attendance included the likes of supermodel Kate Moss, David and Victoria Beckham and One Direction band member Liam Payne.
The event was the second engagement of the day for the Duchess of Cambridge, who earlier in the day stepped out in a gorgeous purple Gucci blouse to visit a children's centre.
During her visit the Duchess made a cute revelation about 10-month-old Prince Louis, saying the active little Prince has her chasing after him all the time.
"Louis just want to pull himself up all the time," she revealed.
"He has got these little walkers and is bombing around in them."
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020