Duchess Catherine looked absolutely stunning as she attending the 2019 Portrait Gala held at the National Portrait Gallery in London, wearing a very familiar gown – with a twist!
Back in 2017 Kate wowed the crowds when she stepped out in an elegant floral detailed Alexander McQueen gown for the star-studded BAFTA Awards and it seems she loved the gown so much, she wanted to wear it again, but with a subtle difference.
For Tuesday's gala, the Duchess reworked the sleeves, transforming it from an off-the-shoulder number, to one with short sleeves.
This is the second outfit the Duchess has re-worn this week, opting for a gorgeous red Catherine Walker coat dress which she wore at the Commonwealth Day service held at Westminster Abbey on Monday.
She previously wore it during a royal tour of New Zealand, in 2014.
As Patron of the National Portrait Gallery, Tuesday's event was held to raise funds for a special project that's working to help refurbish the gallery's building.
During the gala the 37-year-old met with members of the Gallery's Youth Forum and viewed artwork produced by some of the National Portrait Gallery's outreach schemes.
But the gorgeous mum-of-three wasn't the only royal in attendance.
Looking like the princess she is, Princess Beatrice also attended the gala, making a stylish appearance with her boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, their first official appearance together.
Prince Andrew's eldest daughter looked gorgeous in a crimson belted dress, complete with a black clutch and matching heels.
The royal was first linked to the successful 34-year-old property developer last year.
Edoardo works as a property developer, and is reportedly a multi-millionaire owning a property consultancy company specialising in finding and developing multi-million pound homes.
Other A-listers in attendance included the likes of supermodel Kate Moss, David and Victoria Beckham and One Direction band member Liam Payne.
The event was the second engagement of the day for the Duchess of Cambridge, who earlier in the day stepped out in a gorgeous purple Gucci blouse to visit a children's centre.
During her visit the Duchess made a cute revelation about 10-month-old Prince Louis, saying the active little Prince has her chasing after him all the time.
"Louis just want to pull himself up all the time," she revealed.
"He has got these little walkers and is bombing around in them."
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019