Duchess Catherine looked absolutely stunning as she attending the 2019 Portrait Gala held at the National Portrait Gallery in London, wearing a very familiar gown – with a twist!
Back in 2017 Kate wowed the crowds when she stepped out in an elegant floral detailed Alexander McQueen gown for the star-studded BAFTA Awards and it seems she loved the gown so much, she wanted to wear it again, but with a subtle difference.
For Tuesday's gala, the Duchess reworked the sleeves, transforming it from an off-the-shoulder number, to one with short sleeves.
This is the second outfit the Duchess has re-worn this week, opting for a gorgeous red Catherine Walker coat dress which she wore at the Commonwealth Day service held at Westminster Abbey on Monday.
She previously wore it during a royal tour of New Zealand, in 2014.
As Patron of the National Portrait Gallery, Tuesday's event was held to raise funds for a special project that's working to help refurbish the gallery's building.
During the gala the 37-year-old met with members of the Gallery's Youth Forum and viewed artwork produced by some of the National Portrait Gallery's outreach schemes.
But the gorgeous mum-of-three wasn't the only royal in attendance.
Looking like the princess she is, Princess Beatrice also attended the gala, making a stylish appearance with her boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, their first official appearance together.
Prince Andrew's eldest daughter looked gorgeous in a crimson belted dress, complete with a black clutch and matching heels.
The royal was first linked to the successful 34-year-old property developer last year.
Edoardo works as a property developer, and is reportedly a multi-millionaire owning a property consultancy company specialising in finding and developing multi-million pound homes.
Other A-listers in attendance included the likes of supermodel Kate Moss, David and Victoria Beckham and One Direction band member Liam Payne.
The event was the second engagement of the day for the Duchess of Cambridge, who earlier in the day stepped out in a gorgeous purple Gucci blouse to visit a children's centre.
During her visit the Duchess made a cute revelation about 10-month-old Prince Louis, saying the active little Prince has her chasing after him all the time.
"Louis just want to pull himself up all the time," she revealed.
"He has got these little walkers and is bombing around in them."
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021