It's not often that we see the Cambridges out on a casual family outing, but if the pictures from their recent day out at the Burnham Market Horse Trails are anything to go by, it looks like they sure have a whole lot of fun.
As seen in images published by the Daily Mail, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took a family outing in Norfolk at the weekend accompanied by their two oldest children Prince George, five, and Princess Charlotte, three, to support William's cousin Zara Tindall as she competed in the horse trials.
The family joined Zara's family – her husband Mike Tindall, and her two children Mia, five, and ten-month-old Lena – to cheer on the Olympic medal winner.
And it looks like the little cousins are all the best of friends with the two five-year-olds, George and Mia, joking around with each other, comparing heights and hitching rides on the shoulders of each other's fathers – lucky Mia got to ride on the shoulders of the future King, while George got on the sturdy shoulders of his former rugby playing uncle, Mike.
Not one to miss out, Princess Charlotte hopped on her mother's shoulders for a good view too.
The children also hopped in for a spin on a dodgems attraction, where Princess Charlotte seemed to be having a lot of fun, squealing with delight as she bumped into her older brother and cousin.
Wrapped up from the cold, Prince George was sans his usual shorts, sporting dark olive jeans instead, paired with a khaki fleece jumper and black Nike sneakers, while his younger sister Charlotte looked snug in a plaid dress, black tights and boots and a navy puffer jacket.
An onlooker who spoke to the Daily Mail said: "They were just like any other family, enjoying a day out and having a lovely time.
"There were no tantrums thrown by the kids and they all seemed very down to earth.
"A few people noticed them, but generally everyone just carried on as normal," the onlooker added.
The horse trials in Norfolk is close to the family's country home, Anmer Hall, where the royal family will be staying over the Easter break, and with Prince Louis turning one next week, we can't wait to see him running around with his older siblings and cousins in the coming years.
See all the adorable photos of the family outing here.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesDec 07, 2019
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayDec 07, 2019
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 07, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 05, 2019