They're one of the world's most famous families with butlers at their beck and call.
But when it comes to keeping her kids entertained during the school holidays, it turns out Duchess Catherine is just like us... with a few minor adjustments!
According to a new report by the Daily Mail's royal correspondent, Rebecca English, Kate recently treated her two oldest children Prince George, five, and Princess Charlotte, three, to a fun day out swimming in an indoor pool.
The pool in question was at a luxury Norfolk hotel near their country headquarters, Anmer Hall.
The report reveals the Duchess of Cambridge slipped into the five-star hotel on Tuesday, February 19th with George and Charlotte in tow.
WATCH: Princess Charlotte steals the show at the royal wedding. Story continues below...
The royal trio headed to the pool where Kate opted for a maroon-coloured swimsuit, full make-up and pearl earrings.
Her youngest child Prince Louis, who turns one in April, was most likely back at Anmer Hall with the family's nanny Maria Borrallo.
Onlookers quickly spotted Kate and her kids but the family were left alone as the little ones showed off their diving skills while their proud mum watched on.
"Kate looked stunning. She had full make up on while she was in the pool. And she had drop pearl earrings and her engagement ring.
"Her hair up in a butterfly type hair clip and looked extremely elegant," a witness told the Daily Mail.
Talking about George and Charlotte's impressive behaviour: "The children were very well behaved and both were practising their diving from the side."
"Kate was organising little races for them and they did it around four or five times. She said 'ready, steady go' and did a downward chopping action in the water to indicate the start of the race.
"He was swimming front like a dog paddle style and jumping in from a squatting position the side.
"Charlotte was doing sitting dives. She was squatting on the side with her arms up in dive position, she kept saying 'Look mummy I'm diving in.'
"Kate was very encouraging.
"At one point George went under and Kate had to grab him, he became a bit tearful and clung to her but then he soon went off again."
"Both the children swam unaided and were super confident.
"They went under the quite forceful jets in the water. Kate politely asked us if it was OK for them to switch it on.
"They were doing little jumps off the side into her arms. Kate did not move from their sides. George did ask to go outside to use the hot tub but she said 'No,'" the insider added.
After swimming in the pool, Kate and the children headed to the steam and sauna room.
It's believed the Cambridge clan have spent the majority of the British school mid-term holiday at their Anmer Hall estate in Norfolk before returning to their Kensington Palace home in London this week for the start of the school term.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019