Royals

Remembrance Day will see the Cambridges and Sussexes reunite

The Fab Four are back.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are set to join the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at two Remembrance Day events this weekend, their first public appearances all together since their family outing to the charity polo in July.
The royal couples, often referred to as the Fab Four, will attend the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday and then the following day attend the Remembrance Day service at The Cenotaph in Whitehall.
They'll also be joined by The Queen, Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla, Prince Andrew, Countess Sophie and Princess Anne for both events.
The Fab Four will reunite for two Remembrance Day services this weekend. (Image: Getty)
William, Kate, Harry and Meghan's appearance together comes after Prince Harry addressed rumours of a rift between him and his older brother William in the ITV documentary Harry & Meghan: An African Journey which aired last month.
When asked whether the speculation was true Harry replied: "Part of this role and part of this job and this family being under the pressure that it's under inevitably, you know, stuff happens.
"But look, we're brothers. We'll always be brothers," he said.
"We're certainly on different paths at the moment but I will always be there for him and as I know he'll always be there for me.
"You know, we don't see each other as much as we used to because we're so busy. But, I love him dearly and, you know, the majority of the stuff is created out of nothing.
"Just as I said, as brothers, you know, you have good days, you have bad days."
WATCH: Prince Harry on his 'rift' with his brother. Story continues below...
Following the documentary's airing, reports emerged that Prince William was "worried" about his younger brother and Meghan and hoped they were "all right" following their admission that they were struggling behind closed doors.
Harry spoke candidly in the documentary about how the media presence affected his mental health, admitting it takes him "straight back: to how he felt following the tragic death of his mother Princess Diana.
Meanwhile, Meghan spoke about how she was struggling with the amount of media intrusion and scrutiny, particularly as a new mum saying: "it's not enough to just survive, right? Like that's not the point of life.
"You've got to thrive, you've got to feel happy, and I think I really tried to adopt this British sensibility of a stiff upper lip.
"I tried, I really tried," she says, but says that internally, bottling it all up would probably do a lot of damage.
"The biggest thing I know is that I never thought this would be easy, but I thought it would be fair. And that's the part that's really hard to reconcile," she said.
"But I don't know, just take each day as it comes."
WATCH: Duchess Meghan says she never thought becoming a royal would be easy. Story continues below...
The documentary also sparked rumours the couple were planning to set up a second base outside of the UK, however author and former royal correspondent Phil Dampier claims Prince William would be "devastated" if the couple decided to relocate and that he and Kate are trying their best to avoid that being a possibility.
"It would be a disaster if Harry and Meghan quit and live abroad," Phil told Express.
"William and Kate would be devastated."