With kids as adorable as Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, who wouldn't be completely and utterly enamoured by them?
That's certainly the case for their doting mum Duchess Catherine, who shared a sweet revelation while visiting a school in north London on Tuesday, February 5th.
The royal was in her element as she chatted to Year 2 students where they discussed what makes them happy.
And just as we were picturing a giant block of chocolate, ice cream sundaes and even the feeling of that first dip in the ocean on a hot summers day, the duchess pulled out a picture from her wallet, revealing the faces of her precious children and husband, Prince William.
"This is a photo of my family, these are my children," she told the children.
"My family makes me feel happy. And we like playing outside together and spending lots of time together as a family. And that makes me feel very happy."
The image, which was the same as the image released as their official Christmas portrait, shows the family dressed casually as they sit in front of their country home Anmer Hall.
Kate made a big impression as soon as she stepped out at Lavender Primary School, wearing a bright green woollen dress by Eponine London paired with a Mulberry clutch.
The royal styled her hair in its signature loose curls, and added an an edgy touch to her chic ensemble with black lace-up L.K.Bennett boots.
At the event, the mother-of-three also opened up about the importance of healthy eating telling the youngsters her daughter Princess Charlotte "loves olives" and making pasta sauce from scratch.
Chief executive of the Ivy Learning Trust, Matthew Kleiner-Mann, revealed: "She was telling us how much her children love cooking and how they cook for her. They made cheesy pasta the other day."
"One stirs the flour, one puts the milk and butter in, and they make salads and stuff. Food is important to her and she understands the links between mental health and physical exercise."
The visit was in respect of Children's Mental Health Week, with the Duchess, who is patron of Place2Be, showing her support by spending time with the youngsters at the school.
Place2Be provides in-school support and expert training to improve the well-being of pupils, teachers and families.
Kate is the perfect fit for the role, being a passionate advocate for early childhood learning and a strong believer in supporting children young to prevent them running into issues later in life.
And it's clear that Kate is a natural with kids - in January, the Duchess shared an adorable moment with a young girl when she stepped out with Prince William in Scotland.
In an adorable clip that went viral, a young girl is seen sharing a sweet moment with the 37-year-old Duchess as she strokes a lock of her hair. Kate takes it all in her stride, laughing and speaking to the young girl.
Watch the adorable moment in the player below:
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019