With kids as adorable as Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, who wouldn't be completely and utterly enamoured by them?
That's certainly the case for their doting mum Duchess Catherine, who shared a sweet revelation while visiting a school in north London on Tuesday, February 5th.
The royal was in her element as she chatted to Year 2 students where they discussed what makes them happy.
And just as we were picturing a giant block of chocolate, ice cream sundaes and even the feeling of that first dip in the ocean on a hot summers day, the duchess pulled out a picture from her wallet, revealing the faces of her precious children and husband, Prince William.
"This is a photo of my family, these are my children," she told the children.
"My family makes me feel happy. And we like playing outside together and spending lots of time together as a family. And that makes me feel very happy."
The image, which was the same as the image released as their official Christmas portrait, shows the family dressed casually as they sit in front of their country home Anmer Hall.
Kate made a big impression as soon as she stepped out at Lavender Primary School, wearing a bright green woollen dress by Eponine London paired with a Mulberry clutch.
The royal styled her hair in its signature loose curls, and added an an edgy touch to her chic ensemble with black lace-up L.K.Bennett boots.
At the event, the mother-of-three also opened up about the importance of healthy eating telling the youngsters her daughter Princess Charlotte "loves olives" and making pasta sauce from scratch.
Chief executive of the Ivy Learning Trust, Matthew Kleiner-Mann, revealed: "She was telling us how much her children love cooking and how they cook for her. They made cheesy pasta the other day."
"One stirs the flour, one puts the milk and butter in, and they make salads and stuff. Food is important to her and she understands the links between mental health and physical exercise."
The visit was in respect of Children's Mental Health Week, with the Duchess, who is patron of Place2Be, showing her support by spending time with the youngsters at the school.
Place2Be provides in-school support and expert training to improve the well-being of pupils, teachers and families.
Kate is the perfect fit for the role, being a passionate advocate for early childhood learning and a strong believer in supporting children young to prevent them running into issues later in life.
And it's clear that Kate is a natural with kids - in January, the Duchess shared an adorable moment with a young girl when she stepped out with Prince William in Scotland.
In an adorable clip that went viral, a young girl is seen sharing a sweet moment with the 37-year-old Duchess as she strokes a lock of her hair. Kate takes it all in her stride, laughing and speaking to the young girl.
Watch the adorable moment in the player below:
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayAug 18, 2019