Every year as Christmas approaches royal fans eagerly await the release of the official Royal Family Christmas cards and while the British Royal Family have not publicly released any of theirs just yet, we've been lucky enough to get a sneak peek of one of them from none other than the Cambridges.
The gorgeous family portrait - which of course includes the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their three children Prince George, 6, Princess Charlotte, 4, and Prince Louis, 1 – was first shared by a Royal Air Force member who received the Christmas card from Catherine, who is the royal patron of the RAF.
Following along the lines of last year's more casual approach to their Christmas card – which also happened to be Prince Louis' Christmas card debut – the family of five looked relaxed as they posed outside with a vintage motorbike and sidecar and the colour palette of the day was evidently blue with the whole family rocking blue hues throughout their outfits. How cute!
It's incredible to see how fast the Cambridge children are growing. Just this week Duchess Catherine revealed little Louis seems to be quite the chatter-box, sharing the cute anecdote to cookery icon Mary Berry that one of his first words was, in fact, her name: Mary!
Of course, Princess Charlotte had milestones of her own, starting school back in September and Prince George looks more grown-up by the day.
He and Charlotte are reportedly set to reach another milestone before the end of the year, with The Sun reporting the two young royals could be making their Christmas debut at Sandringham this year, joining the rest of the royal family as they make that iconic walk to St Mary Magdalene Church.
Christmas celebrations are well underway for the royal family, with the Queen's family making their way to Buckingham Palace on Wednesday for her annual pre-Christmas lunch.
Of course, the Cambridges were in attendance for the festive event, arriving separately, but departing together. Duchess Catherine looked festive in a red tartan number by one of her favourites, Kiwi designer Emilia Wickstead while the young Cambridges were seen rocking cute Christmas jumpers.
Also in attendance were Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla, Princess Anne and her daughter's family the Tindalls, who brought along their daughter Mia as well as Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess Sophie of Wessex with their two children Lady Louise and James Viscount Severn.
Princess Eugenie was also photographed behind the wheel entering the palace with her husband Jack Brooksbank as well as her sister Princess Beatrice who attended without her fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
Notable absences were The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who are currently on an extended break from royal duties.
Last month Buckingham Palace announced the Sussexes would not be spending Christmas at Sandringham with the rest of the royal family and will instead spend the festive season with Meghan's mother Doria Ragland, so it's not entirely surprising they were not in attendance.
We do, however, have our fingers crossed for a royal Christmas card from them soon – we can't wait to see how much Archie has grown.
See more photos of the royals arriving to the pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace below:
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020