This Wednesday on January 9, Duchess Catherine will ring in her 37th birthday.
There's no doubt the mother-of-three will be surrounded by her nearest and dearest including children Prince George, five, Princess Charlotte, three, and youngest son Prince Louis, eight months.
But it appears there'll be one key person missing for part of the celebrations - her husband, Prince William.
This will be the first time in six years the royal couple have spent some of her birthday apart as it's been confirmed by Kensington Palace the Duke of Cambridge, 36, has already committed to an official engagement at the Royal London Hospital in east London for an event for the 30th anniversary of London's Air Ambulance on the same day as Kate's birthday.
"The Duke of Cambridge will visit @LDNairamb on Wednesday 9th January to recognise the work that their first responders carry out delivering life-saving treatment across London," the palace's official tweet explained.
Indeed, the air ambulance holds a special place in William's heart after he worked for the service for two years from 2015-2017.
The devoted father also worked as a search and rescue pilot for five years with the RAF.
While duty may call, Kate will also be busy as this week marks the return of school after the Christmas break for Prince George.
Kensington Palace declined to comment over Kate's birthday plans, only revealing she will be spending the day "privately."
Last year, Kate, who was heavily pregnant with Louis at the time, reportedly celebrated with a "small birthday party of eight" at Kensington Palace.
It's believed the VIPs who landed a coveted invite to the intimate bash included Wills and Kate's good mates Guy Pelly and his wife Elizabeth Wilson.
Kate's BFF and Princess Charlotte's godmother Sophie Carter was apparently also there, and it's believed her sister Pippa Middleton and brother James Matthews popped by.
Wishing the Duchess of Cambridge a very happy 37th birthday for tomorrow, however she ends up celebrating it!
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am