This Wednesday on January 9, Duchess Catherine will ring in her 37th birthday.
There's no doubt the mother-of-three will be surrounded by her nearest and dearest including children Prince George, five, Princess Charlotte, three, and youngest son Prince Louis, eight months.
But it appears there'll be one key person missing for part of the celebrations - her husband, Prince William.
This will be the first time in six years the royal couple have spent some of her birthday apart as it's been confirmed by Kensington Palace the Duke of Cambridge, 36, has already committed to an official engagement at the Royal London Hospital in east London for an event for the 30th anniversary of London's Air Ambulance on the same day as Kate's birthday.
"The Duke of Cambridge will visit @LDNairamb on Wednesday 9th January to recognise the work that their first responders carry out delivering life-saving treatment across London," the palace's official tweet explained.
Indeed, the air ambulance holds a special place in William's heart after he worked for the service for two years from 2015-2017.
The devoted father also worked as a search and rescue pilot for five years with the RAF.
While duty may call, Kate will also be busy as this week marks the return of school after the Christmas break for Prince George.
Kensington Palace declined to comment over Kate's birthday plans, only revealing she will be spending the day "privately."
Last year, Kate, who was heavily pregnant with Louis at the time, reportedly celebrated with a "small birthday party of eight" at Kensington Palace.
It's believed the VIPs who landed a coveted invite to the intimate bash included Wills and Kate's good mates Guy Pelly and his wife Elizabeth Wilson.
Kate's BFF and Princess Charlotte's godmother Sophie Carter was apparently also there, and it's believed her sister Pippa Middleton and brother James Matthews popped by.
Wishing the Duchess of Cambridge a very happy 37th birthday for tomorrow, however she ends up celebrating it!
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am