Royals

ISIS has reportedly threatened Prince George's life

The chilling messages include pictures of Prince George and his school.

Prince George of Cambridge, son of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has had threats made against him by ISIS, according to British media.
The communications have reportedly been intercepted via an instant messaging app called Telegram, and said: "Even the royal family will not be left alone”.
The Daily Star have said they found and decrypted the messages, which were being shared alongside photographs of Prince George from his first day at school, Thomas’s Battersea school in south London.
The chilling messages were also said to include the line: "School starts early," and include a photograph of the school.
The Daily Star reports British Intelligence are monitoring the messaging app, Telegram. There has been no official statement from the Palace or the Royal family.
The news comes after recent security fears for the school, with locals concerned that the Prince's presence will make the area a target for attacks.
Last month security measures at Prince George's school were being reviewed after a woman was arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary.
The Metropolitan Police said in a statement: "The arrest at 14:15hrs on Wednesday, 13 September relates to an incident at Thomas' Battersea School on Tuesday, 12 September when an individual gained access to its premises.”
"The arrested woman was taken to a south London police station where she remains in custody. We are working with the school, which is attended by His Royal Highness Prince George, to review its security arrangements after the incident."
A Kensington Palace spokesperson said they were aware of the incident, though declined to comment further on security matters.