Despite the rumours linking Prince Harry to Doctor Who star Jenna Coleman, it seems the royal may have fallen back in love with an ex-flame instead!
OK! reports that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are back on - and not only that, they're secretly engaged!
The couple had a notoriously on-again, off-again relationship during the two years they were together and split up (seemingly for good) in September last year.
However, in March this year Prince Harry showed his support for Cressida by going to see her star in the play The Importance of Being Earnest at the London Oratory.
The two first got together in early 2012 after being introduced by Princess Eugenie, who has been a friend of Cressida's for years. Since the split, Cressida has been making waves as the star of Mulberry's Spring/Summer 2015 campaign and has even secured a role opposite Dame Judi Dench in the upcoming film Tulip Fever.
While she's keeping quiet about her newly rekindled relationship with Prince Harry, OK! says the duo have "never been happier together".
"Cressida says he's the love of her life," a source told the magazine.
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019