How thoughtful! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have already sent out thank you notes to anyone who wrote them a congratulatory letter on their royal wedding day — and the newly-revealed personalized notecards look so beautiful!
Two months after they became husband and wife, an Instagram account called Royal Letters shared a pic of the couple's thank you notes sent from Kensington Palace. The notes were placed in a regal envelope adorned with the palace's crest and an official wedding portrait of Harry and Meghan together. The photo was taken by fashion photographer Alexi Lubomirski on May 19.
Lubomirski is the same camerman that shot the couple's romantic engagement photos back in 2017. Of course, Harry and Meghan also had to add their own personal flair and included a cute personal note with every envelope.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been overwhelmed by all the incredibly kind cards and letters they have received on the occasion of their Wedding and are so touched that you took the trouble to write as you did," the note read. "It really was most thoughtful of you and greatly appreciated by The Royal Highness who send you their very best wishes!"
A Kensington Palace spokesperson also thanked everyone who attended the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding shortly after they married. "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex would like to thank everyone who took part in the celebrations of their wedding on Saturday. They feel so lucky to have been able to share their day with all those gathered in Windsor and also all those who watched the wedding on television across the UK, Commonwealth, and around the world," the statement read.
We hope our thank you note is in the mail!
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019