Princess Eugenie, the youngest daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson turns 30 today and in celebration we're sharing some of our favourite pictures of the Queen's granddaughter throughout the years.
While she's not a full time working royal, it certainly hasn't stopped her from passionately supporting charities and organisations she believes in, including co-founding the Anti-Slavery Collective, an independent collective focused on spotlighting modern slavery as a global epidemic.
Eugenie and her older sister Princess Beatrice also happen to be the only granddaughters of the Queen to hold the title 'Princess' - Zara Tindall and Lady Louise (the daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex) do not have hold this title.
In 2018 in a beautiful ceremony, Eugenie tied the knot with her longtime beau Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel at Windsor, just months after Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan married at the same venue.
Currently 10th in line for the throne, Eugenie has a huge passion for art, studying art history and English literature at Newcastle University and now works as the associate director at contemporary art gallery Hauser & Wirth.
In an interview with Harper's Bazaar the young royal explains, "I loved art since I was very little.
"I know I definitely wouldn't be a painter, but I knew this was the industry for me."
On International Women's Day in 2018, Princess Eugenie launched her personal Instagram account which she says she hoped to use as a platform to share the causes, passions and people close to her heart.
Since then we've had the opportunity to gain a closer look into the life of the Princess, including some super adorable throwback pics.
So, in celebration of her turning the big 30, we're sharing some throwback pics of our own - Happy Birthday Princess Eugenie!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020