Princess Eugenie, the youngest daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson turns 29 today and in celebration we're sharing some of our favourite pictures of the Queen's granddaughter throughout the years.
While she's not a full time working royal like her father Prince Andrew and cousins Princes William and Harry, it hasn't stopped her from passionately supporting charities and organisations she believes in, including co-founding the Anti-Slavery Collective, an independent collective focused on spotlighting modern slavery as a global epidemic.
Eugenie and her older sister Princess Beatrice also happen to be the only granddaughters of the Queen to hold the title 'Princess' - Zara Tindall and Lady Louise (the daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex) do not have hold this title.
Last year in a beautiful ceremony, Eugenie tied the knot with her longtime beau Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel at Windsor, just months after Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan married at the same venue.
Currently ninth in line for the throne (she'll become 10th once Baby Sussex is born), Eugenie has a huge passion for art, studying art history and English literature at Newcastle University and now works as the associate director at contemporary art gallery Hauser & Wirth.
In an interview with Harper's Bazaar the young royal explains, "I loved art since I was very little.
"I know I definitely wouldn't be a painter, but I knew this was the industry for me."
Last year, on International Women's Day, Princess Eugenie launched her personal Instagram account which she says she hoped to use as a platform to share the causes, passions and people close to her heart.
Since then we've had the opportunity to gain a closer look into the life of the Princess, including some super adorable throwback pics.
So, in celebration of her turning 29, we're sharing some throwback pics of our own - Happy Birthday Princess Eugenie!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019