Princess Eugenie, the youngest daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson turns 29 today and in celebration we're sharing some of our favourite pictures of the Queen's granddaughter throughout the years.
While she's not a full time working royal like her father Prince Andrew and cousins Princes William and Harry, it hasn't stopped her from passionately supporting charities and organisations she believes in, including co-founding the Anti-Slavery Collective, an independent collective focused on spotlighting modern slavery as a global epidemic.
Eugenie and her older sister Princess Beatrice also happen to be the only granddaughters of the Queen to hold the title 'Princess' - Zara Tindall and Lady Louise (the daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex) do not have hold this title.
Last year in a beautiful ceremony, Eugenie tied the knot with her longtime beau Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel at Windsor, just months after Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan married at the same venue.
Currently ninth in line for the throne (she'll become 10th once Baby Sussex is born), Eugenie has a huge passion for art, studying art history and English literature at Newcastle University and now works as the associate director at contemporary art gallery Hauser & Wirth.
In an interview with Harper's Bazaar the young royal explains, "I loved art since I was very little.
"I know I definitely wouldn't be a painter, but I knew this was the industry for me."
Last year, on International Women's Day, Princess Eugenie launched her personal Instagram account which she says she hoped to use as a platform to share the causes, passions and people close to her heart.
Since then we've had the opportunity to gain a closer look into the life of the Princess, including some super adorable throwback pics.
So, in celebration of her turning 29, we're sharing some throwback pics of our own - Happy Birthday Princess Eugenie!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019