With only one sleep to go until Princess Eugenie's royal wedding (or two, if you weren't planning on staying up for it), we're feeling like kids on Christmas Eve today... and we're pretty sure little Prince George and Princess Charlotte will be too!
The charming pair have been officially confirmed by the palace as bridesmaid and pageboy for Eugenie's wedding to Jack Brooksbank, and they'll be joined by another adorable royal tyke - Zara Tindall's eldest daughter Mia.
This will be four-year-old Mia's debut as a royal bridesmaid, and along with George and Charlotte, she'll be joined by cousins Savannah and Isla Philips, six - the daughters of Zara's brother Peter Philips and his wife Autumn.
Another bridal party addition will be Theodora Williams, whose father you might have heard of - Robbie Williams!
According to The Mail on Sunday, Robbie and Ayda have been friends with both Princess Eugenie, 28, and her sister Princess Beatrice, 29, for many years.
And while Robbie has largely kept his children out of the public eye, he's been known to share some sweet moments with them via social media.
Maud Windsor, who is Princess Eugenie's goddaughter, will also walk the aisle with the royal bride. The five-year-old is the daughter of Lord Frederick Windsor and his actress wife Sophie Winkleman.
Maud's grandparents are Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, and she attends the same school as Prince George - Thomas's School in Battersea.
Rounding out the bridal party is Louis de Givenchy, six, who will join Prince George as second pageboy. He is the son of Olivier de Givenchy, a French senior banker at JP Morgan, and his Australian wife Zoe.
The couple are also friends with Robbie and Ayda so introductions won't be necessary!
As for the older ones, Princess Beatrice will join Eugenie as her maid of honour, while Jack's best man is his brother Thomas Brooksbank, the palace confirmed in their official statement.
With the young bridal party members heavily outnumbering the adults, we're confident we can expect another entertaining display similar to that of Harry and Meghan's wedding, where one page boy, Brian Mulroney, had the world giggling with his funny expressions.
Meanwhile, Princess Charlotte and Prince George are also known tricksters in bridal parties.
Along with young Brian Mulroney, they too melted hearts across the world during Harry and Meghan's nuptials.
They also put on a hilarious display at a friends wedding in September.
We can't wait to see what kind of performance we're in for during Eugenie's festivities on Friday!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019