Let's face it, we all love to see what our favourite royals are up to.
From Prince George's cheeky escapades to Duchess Kate's latest recycled look, there's always something we revel in seeing.
But it looks like there's one royal that we love to follow more than any other, and his cheeky grin and affectionate nature are certainly contributing factors.
A new poll has found that none other than Prince Harry has taken the title of the most popular royal with the British public.
A solid 77 per cent of Britain have a positive opinion of Harry, while 74 per cent held the same opinion of the Queen, ringing her in second place. Meanwhile Prince William came in third at 73 per cent.
The YouGov survey described Harry as admirable, likeable, humorous, fun-loving and genuine, according to his fans.
Meanwhile, those who didn't quite make the top five included Meghan, who came in sixth place, Prince Charles who came in seventh and Camilla who rounded out the tenth spot.
While Duchess Catherine came in before Meghan at fourth place, the new member to the royal fold still garnered a positive opinion of over half of Britain (55 per cent).
Markle has quickly risen in popularity following her wedding to Prince Harry in May. The pair's affectionate nature and their recent pregnancy announcement has certainly delighted royal fans, which would have improved Meghan's case greatly.
Meanwhile, the survey showed less than half of Britain (48 per cent) had a positive view of Prince Charles, who will ring in his 70th birthday this week.
This might come as a surprise given the royal's strong dedication to environmental causes and hard work ethic. However his wife Camilla, garnered a negative opinion of 36 per cent of the country according to the survey - guess you can't please them all!
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019