Since she became a royal, we haven't heard Duchess Meghan speak much. There were her wedding vows of course, but aside from that, she has been relatively quiet.
That may change soon, with a palace source alleging that the 37-year-old is involved in "a conversation, a stand-up chat" about the British monarch and the Commonwealth.
Duchess Meghan will reportedly appear alongside Prince Harry and other royal family members including Prince Charles, Prince William, Princess Anne and Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
According to ITV, the film will feature "behind-the-scenes moments with the Sovereign and other members of the Royal Family."
The production company, Oxford Films, says that the two-part documentary will focus on the Queen's global role, and how the younger royals, such as Harry and Meghan, will carry on her duties going forward.
ITV News' royal correspondent, Chris Ship, has also suggested that Meghan is set to discuss her wedding dress as well as early interactions with the Commonwealth (including her nod to the Commonwealth on her bridal veil).
The documentary will hit British televisions screens in September, shortly before Harry and Meghan's royal tour to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and Tonga.
"The Queen is the most well-travelled monarch in history and it's been fascinating to see how she has passed on her experience to the younger generations of the royal family," Nicolas Kent, Creative Director for Oxford Films and Executive Producer for Queen of the World, said.
"With the Duke and Duchess of Sussex about to embark on their first Commonwealth Tour to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific exactly sixty-five years after the Queen's first Commonwealth Tour, this series could not be more timely."
And ITV clearly made a good pick having Meghan in the flick considering her close bond with the Queen.
"Whenever they're together, they always have a giggle, and Her Majesty seems to really enjoy hearing Meghan's thoughts on the world," an insider told Us Weekly.
"While Meghan and the Queen come from two very different backgrounds and generations, there's a warmth between the two that's genuine and loving."
We can't wait to watch!
Via Now To Love and Closer Weekly.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019