After two weeks of touring Australia, Fiji and Tonga, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan arrived in Wellington for the New Zealand leg of their first international royal tour as a married couple.
The Duke and Duchess flew from Sydney with New Zealand Invictus Games competitors and arrived at the RNZAF Air Movement Terminal around 3pm this afternoon - and we are so excited to welcome them to New Zealand!
And we aren't the only ones who're excited. Keen royal fans waited with signs to welcome the royal couple to our beautiful country.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern along with Wellington mayor Justin Lester and his wife, greeted the royal couple as they got off the plane – holding hands of course.
Could these two be any cuter?
Duchess Meghan changed her outfit on the plane trip over from Sydney, and is wearing a $1000 coat from Kiwi designer Karen Walker.
She has her long (unbelievably silky – seriously, how do we get hair that silky?) hair back in a chic bun and is wearing a stunning ASOS Maternity black dress.
In the name of equality, let's not forget Prince Harry's outfit: everyone's favourite ginger Prince got off the plane looking chipper but relaxed in a crisp, dark suit. Okay, okay, we'll admit, there's nothing too exciting about that.
The pair then took a group photo with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and the Invictus Games competitors, before travelling by motorcade to Government House.
After their visit to Government House, Harry and Meghan will attend Pukeahu National War Memorial Park for a wreath laying ceremony, and then will attend a reception hosted by the Governor-General of New Zealand to celebrate the 125th anniversary of women's suffrage.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020