After two weeks of touring Australia, Fiji and Tonga, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan arrived in Wellington for the New Zealand leg of their first international royal tour as a married couple.
The Duke and Duchess flew from Sydney with New Zealand Invictus Games competitors and arrived at the RNZAF Air Movement Terminal around 3pm this afternoon - and we are so excited to welcome them to New Zealand!
And we aren't the only ones who're excited. Keen royal fans waited with signs to welcome the royal couple to our beautiful country.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern along with Wellington mayor Justin Lester and his wife, greeted the royal couple as they got off the plane – holding hands of course.
Could these two be any cuter?
Duchess Meghan changed her outfit on the plane trip over from Sydney, and is wearing a $1000 coat from Kiwi designer Karen Walker.
She has her long (unbelievably silky – seriously, how do we get hair that silky?) hair back in a chic bun and is wearing a stunning ASOS Maternity black dress.
In the name of equality, let's not forget Prince Harry's outfit: everyone's favourite ginger Prince got off the plane looking chipper but relaxed in a crisp, dark suit. Okay, okay, we'll admit, there's nothing too exciting about that.
The pair then took a group photo with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and the Invictus Games competitors, before travelling by motorcade to Government House.
After their visit to Government House, Harry and Meghan will attend Pukeahu National War Memorial Park for a wreath laying ceremony, and then will attend a reception hosted by the Governor-General of New Zealand to celebrate the 125th anniversary of women's suffrage.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and Woman’s Day!
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesDec 07, 2019
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayDec 07, 2019
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 07, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019