Since tying the knot in May, Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry have gone from strength to strength.
They've completed a whirlwind tour of New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific, announced a pregnancy and now, it's been announced that the happy couple will move into Frogmore cottage early next year before the birth of their first child.
As their family grows, it makes sense that the couple moves out of their current residence (two bedroom Nottingham cottage at Kensington Palace) and into a place out of London where they can raise their family.
While the 'cottage' (which seems more like a mansion) needs extensive renovations, it is a special place for Harry and Meghan. Not only did the couple shoot their official engagement photos at the Windsor property, they got married just around the corner at St George's Chapel.
After the renovations are complete - supposedly a yoga studio, nursery and studio for Meghan's mum Doria will be built - the couple can think about decorating their house and making it their own.
The former Suits actress used to offer glimpses inside her Toronto apartment via her old Instagram @meghanmarkle, and we can't help but wonder if the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will decorate the inside of Frogmore cottage similarly?
Take a scroll through our photo gallery of Meghan's old Instagram images for an idea of what to expect inside Frogmore cottage.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019