Duchess Meghan enjoyed a delightful last engagement in Twickenham, England on Tuesday - right before her Christmas break.
The now visibly pregnant Duchess (her bump seemed to pop overnight!) cradled her stomach as she got out of the car outside Brinsworth House, a nursing home for retired elderly actors and performers run by the Royal Variety Charity.
The Royal Variety Charity helps British entertainers in need - particularly those of old age, in poor health or in difficult circumstances. If the charity sounds familiar, it's because Meghan and husband Prince Harry attended the Royal Variety Performance last month, a show put on by the charity to raise funds.
Senior members of the British royal family typically attend the performance each year, as Queen Elizabeth is a life-patron of the charity.
As a former actress (Meghan had a successful run as lawyer Rachel Zane on Suits), this must be a charity close to Meghan's heart.
For this week's occasion, Meghan wore a beautiful floral midi dress by Brock Collection and a grey Soia and Kyo coat - a coat that we are definitely style-biting for next winter.
The Duchess was greeted with a curtsy and was invited inside, where she was given a tour of the facilities.
After the tour, Meghan made festive decorations and took part in some crafts - which (unsurprisingly) she seemed to be a natural at!
When asked how she was feeling by a resident the Duchess apparently held her stomach and replied, "Very good... very pregnant".
Meghan and Harry are expecting their first child around April next year, but Meghan's blossoming baby bump is already quite big, so it makes perfect sense that she's feeling "very pregnant"!
Of the Duchess' visit to Brinsworth House, the charity's chairman, Giles Cooper, reportedly said, "The timing of the visit is fantastic as it comes a few weeks after the Royal Variety performance which she attended with Prince Harry.
"And it comes after her wedding, which all the residents here were watching. We had the television on, Union Jack bunting up and a party atmosphere - so it's nice to have the bride here."
We bet it was a wonderful last engagement for Meghan as well!
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveToday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveToday 9:48am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- Destinations CitiesTranquil Tahiti: Where the tastes of France, Polynesia and China meet
- CareerHow Kiwi women are using technology to fit their work around their lifestyles
- CareerPlaying his idol in a new miniseries: Mosese Veaila's real-life connection to Jonah Lomu
Woman's DayYesterday 9:55am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeryl Streep on turning 70, her greatest loss and why she's grateful to Jane Fonda
The Australian Women's WeeklyAug 17, 2019
- RoyalsSuits just made a cute reference to Duchess Meghan’s new life as a royal
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- RoyalsThe royal family celebrate Princess Anne's 69th birthday
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- CareerMeet new Zealand's fastest under-21 female drag racer
Woman's DayAug 16, 2019