Ever since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced that they are expecting their first child, the world has been in a royal baby frenzy.
Kensington Palace announced that the Duchess is expecting a baby in autumn next year. And while no other details were delivered (excuse the pun), speculation is already at an all-time high about when she is due - with Sportsbet already opening the bids.
Now, it seems, Meghan herself has helped punters along by accidentally letting slip the due date to an Australian singer - who may have accidentally given us a clearer idea of when Meghan is due to give birth.
During an engagement at Admiralty House, Meghan met with Australian songstress, Missy Higgins.
Missy had her nine-week-old daughter Luna in tow, to which the 37-year-old Duchess offered admiration and praise for The Special Two singer and mother-of-two.
"You look incredible," she said to Missy, and then referring to the newborn: "She's so sweet, so cute. Look at her."
During their short chat, Missy then gave advice to Meghan about impending motherhood.
"Cherish each moment because it goes by so fast. It really does," she said.
While this all seems very lovely, there was a little detail that we all seemed to miss during their conversation, because according to Missy's Instagram, Meghan is four months pregnant already!
"What an honour to meet the beautiful Duchess today! She was such a sweetheart," Missy captioned her post. "I said I felt sorry for her having to do all these meet-and-greets while 4 months pregnant! What a trooper. Prince Harry was gorgeous too, a real charmer. He squeezed Luna's legs and said "who's this little cutie?" Looking forward to telling Luna she slept through it all one day."
There has already been speculation surrounding the due date, with HELLO!'s royal editor Emily Nash narrowing it down.
"By my calculations, the baby is due in late April," Emily explained.
That would mean Baby Sussex would be a year apart in age from cousin Prince Louis, who was born on April 23rd this year.
We can't wait to see the new royal baby!
WATCH: Duchess Meghan bonds with Missy Higgins
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020