Ever since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced that they are expecting their first child, the world has been in a royal baby frenzy.
Kensington Palace announced that the Duchess is expecting a baby in autumn next year. And while no other details were delivered (excuse the pun), speculation is already at an all-time high about when she is due - with Sportsbet already opening the bids.
Now, it seems, Meghan herself has helped punters along by accidentally letting slip the due date to an Australian singer - who may have accidentally given us a clearer idea of when Meghan is due to give birth.
During an engagement at Admiralty House, Meghan met with Australian songstress, Missy Higgins.
Missy had her nine-week-old daughter Luna in tow, to which the 37-year-old Duchess offered admiration and praise for The Special Two singer and mother-of-two.
"You look incredible," she said to Missy, and then referring to the newborn: "She's so sweet, so cute. Look at her."
During their short chat, Missy then gave advice to Meghan about impending motherhood.
"Cherish each moment because it goes by so fast. It really does," she said.
While this all seems very lovely, there was a little detail that we all seemed to miss during their conversation, because according to Missy's Instagram, Meghan is four months pregnant already!
"What an honour to meet the beautiful Duchess today! She was such a sweetheart," Missy captioned her post. "I said I felt sorry for her having to do all these meet-and-greets while 4 months pregnant! What a trooper. Prince Harry was gorgeous too, a real charmer. He squeezed Luna's legs and said "who's this little cutie?" Looking forward to telling Luna she slept through it all one day."
There has already been speculation surrounding the due date, with HELLO!'s royal editor Emily Nash narrowing it down.
"By my calculations, the baby is due in late April," Emily explained.
That would mean Baby Sussex would be a year apart in age from cousin Prince Louis, who was born on April 23rd this year.
We can't wait to see the new royal baby!
WATCH: Duchess Meghan bonds with Missy Higgins
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 1:49pm
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DayToday 7:25am
- CareerCheers everybody! Sarah Jessica Parker's new Kiwi-made wine is about to hit our shelves!
Now To LoveYesterday 2:14pm
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DayYesterday 10:45am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- WeddingsThe heartbreaking reason why Kiwi Ferns' Honey Hireme's wedding had to be brought forward
Woman's DayYesterday 7:35am
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:20am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveSep 17, 2019