You only turn 70 once and Prince Charles is rounding out his milestone celebrations with a royal party to end all parties!
After a jam-packed week of back-to-back birthday gatherings, including an A-list concert held in his honour called We Are Most Amused and Amazed, now it's time to toast the next decade with his nearest and dearest royal loved ones at Buckingham Palace.
On Wednesday November 14th, Charles' actual birthday, Duchess Meghan and Duchess Catherine were pictured arriving at Buckingham Palace with their husbands Prince Harry and Prince William for the dazzling event.
Duchess Meghan, 37, who is expecting her first child, opted for a classic up-do with her dark locks parted to the side which meant her ornate silver earrings took pride of place.
She added a dramatic smokey eye, shimmering bronzer and a shiny nude lip.
Her husband Prince Harry looked dapper behind the wheel as he drove them in, donning a stylish tux and his trademark Oura Ring.
In the next car, which was driven by a suited-up Prince William, his wife Duchess Catherine, 36, cut a stunning figure with her brunette locks swept up into an intricate and layered bun with a voluminous quiff at the front.
We were given a glimpse of the mother-of-three's sparkling antique earrings and the very hint of the top of her dress, which appeared to be a soft pink strapless creation.
Man of the hour, Prince Charles arrived to his private do in chauffeur-driven with wife Duchess Camilla by his side, while The Queen met her son at the palace gates to wish him a happy birthday.
Other notable royals pictured arriving for the reception and dinner, which is being thrown by The Queen in her son's honour, include newlyweds Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank, Zara and Mike Tindall.
But it's not just British royalty in attendance with several high-profile European royal dignitaries such as Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark flying in for the occasion.
At the dinner, The Queen toasted her son in a rare and heartfelt speech.
Here are her touching words, in full, which were shared on the Royal Family's official website:
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019