We were delighted to hear Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan had added a furry new addition to their family. Now, the couple have named the pup, and it might just be the cutest name ever.
The Labrador has been named Oz – how gorgeous! Perhaps this name is a nod to their upcoming royal tour, in which they visit 'Oz'.
It's no secret the new duchess is a dog-lover, the Sussexes also have another rescue beagle Guy, so it's nice to know little Oz will have a playmate.
Meghan also owned another pup named Bogart when she lived in Toronto, however she revealed the Labrador-shepherd mix had to stay back in Canada due to his old age.
The Daily Mail reported that Oz is happily settled in with the couple, and it will divide its time between the palace and their country home in the Cotswolds.
The home has been reported as having plenty of room, with an open-plan kitchen and dining area – perfect for entertaining pooches.
In June, it was confirmed the Prince and Duchess would be visiting Australia for the Invictus Games in October (before their visit to New Zealand).
Earlier this year, Meghan told athlete Michael Mellon she was excited for a trip to Sydney.
"She told me she had never been to Australia but was going to this year's event and really looking forward to being there with Harry," Michael told royal reporter Omid Scobie.
While it's not likely little Oz will join the royal couple on their Commonwealth visit, we'll happily put our hands up for babysitting duties.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019