Duchess Catherine is due to give birth at the end of the month, but there's now speculation the world's newest royal might actually arrive much sooner than first thought.
And it's all thanks to a recent flurry of activity outside the Lindo Wing at the Paddington-based St. Mary's Hospital.
People Magazine reports there are now temporary parking restrictions in place outside the prestigious facility. The signs, now on South Wharf Road, restrict parking from April 9 to April 30 for an "event".
What's more, crowd barriers have also been set up - that's where media and royal enthusiasts will gather in anticipation of the royal bub's arrival.
Take a look for yourself:
As previously reported, the staff at the hospital have also painted the railings outside the maternity ward.
And while this mightn't seem like a big deal, royal baby watchers will know that's where the royal couple will debut their third child to the world just as they did following the births of Prince George in 2013 and Princess Charlotte in 2015.
It's also where Princess Diana debuted Prince William and Prince Harry.
The fresh paint job is so the rail looks picture perfect come crunch-time.
Arthur Edwards, a royal photographer for The Sun, posted a photo progress-shot of the iconic location to Twitter:
Kate, 36, and Wills, 35, have stayed pretty tight-lipped on the details surrounding their third child, other than confirming the new arrival is due sometime in April.
There was speculation that Duchess Catherine's due date could fall "on or around" St George's Day on Monday, April 23rd.
St George's Day is celebrated by Christian denominations around the world and honours the Feast of Saint George.
"There's no certainty with due dates of course but the Duchess is working off a date around St George's Day and it would be a lovely patriotic coincidence if he or she were born then," an insider explained to The Sun.
"Or if she's very late, as she was with George's birth, she could even make it a very special wedding anniversary present to William, as they celebrate seven years of marriage on the 29th April," the source continued.
Like Prince George and Princess Charlotte, Kate and William have reportedly decided not to find out the gender of their baby, The Sun also reports.
But if these latest developments are anything to go by, could the due date be even sooner?
To prepare royal watchers for Baby Cambridge, the Duke and Duchess have set up a website dedicated to Royal Baby updates, which you can follow here: https://www.royal.uk/baby
We'll be watching with an eagle eye!
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am