Duchess Catherine has been spotted in full-on mum-mode with two of her three children at the Houghton Horse Trials in Norfolk.
On Sunday, Prince George, four, and Princess Charlotte, three, joined their royal mummy at the fun-filled event which features equestrian competitions, shopping, and children's entertainment like jumping castles and balloon animals. The lovely family day out comes as part of the youngsters half-term break.
In photos published by the Daily Mail, you can see the royal trio enjoying each other's company in a setting more relaxed than what were used to seeing from the beloved royal family. Kate, for instance, was captured kneeling down on a number of occasions to focus entirely on her kiddies.
The Duchess, 36, kept things low-key and family-friendly in a sky blue off-the-shoulder "flocked print dress" from Zara. Predictably, the affordable little number sold out almost immediately after images of the future queen started to circulate online.
She completed the look with a tote from Little Makes Big, Catherine Zoraida leaf earrings and an updo to keep her signature locks up and away from the face.
As for the royal siblings, George wore a green polo shirt and khaki shorts, while Charlotte donned an adorable pink sundress. The brother-sister duo also sported matching canvas shoes in different colours from Hampton Classic - navy blue for the future king and watermelon pink for the little princess.
Prince Louis - who made his grand entrance into the world on April 23rd -- was not spotted at the event. He was presumably at home enjoying a father-son day with Prince William, who was also noticeably absent from the festivities.
It's thought the young family are making the most of the school break at their country home in Norfolk, Anmer Hall.
Prince Louis was born at 11:01am on Monday the 23rd of April, tipping the scales as the heaviest royal baby in 100 years weighing a very healthy 3.8 kilograms. He is fifth in line to the British throne.
Kensington Palace confirmed the Duchess was in labour at 8:23am in the morning, London time via Twitter in a statement which read: "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London earlier this morning in the early stages of labour."
"The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge."
We can't wait to see the happy new family-of-five out and about all together!
- Diet & NutritionA nutritionist's advice for what to do if your weight fluctuates as much as your mood
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019