Royal watchers went into a spin yesterday when Meghan Markle made her first appearance at a Royal Christmas.
The Royal Family, including Prince William and a pregnant Duchess Catherine, visited the Church of St. Mary Magdalene for the traditional Christmas morning service.
Prince Harry's fiancee looked relaxed amongst royalty and commoners alike.
The occasion was notable for two reasons. It's the first time a partner of a royal has been allowed to attend a Christmas gathering before the wedding. And it's also the first time Meghan been pictured with the Duchess of Cambridge.
Meghan, 36, and her groom-to-be Prince Harry, 33, walked alongside Wills and Kate.
Harry's young niece and nephew, four-year-old Prince George and 2-year-old Princess Charlotte, skipped the outing and stayed home.
Meghan made a very stylish Sandringham debut, donning a camel coat by Sentaler teamed with a brown hat and matching brown boots and a Chloe 'Pixie' bag.
Proving she has princess perfection down pat, Meghan's hair was impeccably blow dried, showing off her shiny tresses.
The Suits actress seemed completely unfazed by the huge milestone, happily chatting to the crowds that braved the cold to see Harry's future bride.
Holding onto her hubby-to-be's arm, the pair were on cloud 9.
Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cambridge showed she's an absolute pro at attending the Christmas service.
The 35-year-old held onto her husband Prince William's hand as they strolled through the English countryside.
Kate, who is expecting her third child, continued her maternity fashion streak with a Miu Miu velvet-trimmed double-breasted tartan wool-blend peacoat which was accessorised with black shoes and a matching black hat.
Royals fan knew we'd be seeing the entire gang together on Christmas Day after Kensington Palace confirmed the news.
"You can expect to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Markle at Sandringham on Christmas Day." Meghan's invitation marks a break in tradition for the royals, making her the first "non-spouse" to attend the family gathering.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019