Royal watchers went into a spin yesterday when Meghan Markle made her first appearance at a Royal Christmas.
The Royal Family, including Prince William and a pregnant Duchess Catherine, visited the Church of St. Mary Magdalene for the traditional Christmas morning service.
Prince Harry's fiancee looked relaxed amongst royalty and commoners alike.
The occasion was notable for two reasons. It's the first time a partner of a royal has been allowed to attend a Christmas gathering before the wedding. And it's also the first time Meghan been pictured with the Duchess of Cambridge.
Meghan, 36, and her groom-to-be Prince Harry, 33, walked alongside Wills and Kate.
Harry's young niece and nephew, four-year-old Prince George and 2-year-old Princess Charlotte, skipped the outing and stayed home.
Meghan made a very stylish Sandringham debut, donning a camel coat by Sentaler teamed with a brown hat and matching brown boots and a Chloe 'Pixie' bag.
Proving she has princess perfection down pat, Meghan's hair was impeccably blow dried, showing off her shiny tresses.
The Suits actress seemed completely unfazed by the huge milestone, happily chatting to the crowds that braved the cold to see Harry's future bride.
Holding onto her hubby-to-be's arm, the pair were on cloud 9.
Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cambridge showed she's an absolute pro at attending the Christmas service.
The 35-year-old held onto her husband Prince William's hand as they strolled through the English countryside.
Kate, who is expecting her third child, continued her maternity fashion streak with a Miu Miu velvet-trimmed double-breasted tartan wool-blend peacoat which was accessorised with black shoes and a matching black hat.
Royals fan knew we'd be seeing the entire gang together on Christmas Day after Kensington Palace confirmed the news.
"You can expect to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Markle at Sandringham on Christmas Day." Meghan's invitation marks a break in tradition for the royals, making her the first "non-spouse" to attend the family gathering.
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019