If you look incredible in something once, why not wear it again?
That's exactly what Duchess Catherine did for a charity event in London on Thursday, and we certainly can't blame her.
The royal mum-of-three wore a stunning floor length gown by designer Jenny Packham - a personal favourite of the Duchess - and suffice to say she was positively glowing!
Duchess Catherine previously wore the beautiful blue gown six years ago at an event marking the countdown to the 2012 London Olympic Games.
That's right, this was before Meghan and Harry and pre-royal babies! While we might find it hard to remember a time without those adorable little tykes, their mother hasn't aged a day!
The sea green floor length dress with a plunging neckline looked just as incredible on the Duchess in 2018 as it did in 2012.
Always one for details, Kate also carried the exact same custom-made clutch and Jimmy Choo shoes.
Swipe to see the Duchess' recycled look from then to now!
Fast-forward to their life with three children, Kate and husband Prince William must have got the babysitters in as they attended the Tusk Conservation Awards at Banqueting House in London.
William looked just as glamorous as his wife, donning a dapper tux and looking relaxed as he and Kate walked the red carpet into the event.
The event was a poignant one for William, who became the Royal Patron of Tusk back in December 2005. The organisation pioneers successful conservation action in Africa by protecting wildlife and campaigning against illegal trade.
Along with this event, the Duchess has attended a slew of official engagements after her return to work from maternity leave in October.
Just last week, Kate attended an engagement at London's Imperial War Museum in another blue Jenny Packham ensemble. Not one to shy from tradition, the dress was indeed recycled, with the Duchess having worn it to an event in Canada in 2016.
In October, the mum-of-three attended an outdoor forest school for children where she shared plenty of laughs with the adorable children.
And later in October, Kate attended the Queen's State Banquet in a stunning ice-blue fishtail gown and wearing the Cambridge Lover's Knot tiara.
The occasion was rather special in that it marked only the eighth time Catherine has ever worn a tiara.
WATCH: Kate Middleton's best tiara moments of all time:
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019