It looks like Princess Charlotte might follow Aunty Zara to the Olympics!
The Duchess of Cambridge has revealed that her youngest child, little Charlotte has already developed a love of horses and riding.
Alongside the Queen, Prince Harry and her husband Prince William, Kate hosted the Olympic and Paralympic heroes at a Buckingham Palace reception and talked about her children's interests while wearing a stunning poppy-print dress by Alexander McQueen.
The Duchess chatted to Equestrian triple-gold medallist Natasha Baker about 17-month-old Charlotte’s penchant for ponies.
“I asked her how the children were and she said Charlotte is really enjoying her riding which is great to hear and I said we may see her here on a line-up in 20 years time,” said Natasha.
“She emphasised that Charlotte has this passion about horses and although she doesn't echo it, she'll do her best to champion and encourage it.”
While Charlotte adores horses, Kate admitted that little George has different hobbies of his own.
- Diet & NutritionA nutritionist's advice for what to do if your weight fluctuates as much as your mood
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019