Prince William and Duchess Catherine have always been determined to raise their children like any other family, forgoing an army of nannies and instead just having the one.
But now a new report reveals just how dedicated the Cambridges are to their three young kids, Prince George, who just turned five, Princess Charlotte, three, and newborn son Prince Louis.
According to the Daily Mail's royal reporter Rebecca English, Duchess Catherine was spotted dropping of Prince George at his school St Thomas's in Battersea, London the morning after she gave birth to Prince Louis in April.
Indeed, having to stand on the steps of the Lindo Wing a mere seven hours after giving birth and introduce the world to her son would have been an achievement enough. But this latest claim really proves Kate is beyond strong.
And it's little wonder the 36-year-old mother-of-three feels comfortable enough to drop her oldest at the school gates, as English claims no one blinks at the sight of the royal couple.
"No one really gives Kate a second glance when she does the school drop-off. We have a Victoria's Secret model doing the school run, too, and the dads are far more interested in her," an insider explained to the news outlet of St Thomas's A-list attendees.
The report also revealed Prince William recently turned up to a parent meet-and-greet "dressed down in chinos, a jumper and wearing his glasses."
Wills and Kate aren't the only ones enjoying the welcoming environment of the school community.
"George loves it. He has really thrived there. And I know they [William and Kate] are immensely grateful to the media for giving him space. It's a very happy environment for him," the insider continued.
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019