There's no denying the Duchess of Cambridge nailed the maternity style stakes this year. The public rejoiced in every outfit she wore while pregnant with Prince Louis.
Now it's become evident just how influential the duchess was with her outfits throughout her latest pregnancy: She has just been named the top royal style influencer, ahead of Duchess Meghan and Princess Charlotte, according to eBay's annual UK Retail Report.
That's right, she pipped coveted fashion icon and sister-in-law Duchess Meghan. No small feat.
The report revealed searches for tailored maternity coats more than tripled in November 2017, while searches for one of Kate's favourite designers Jenny Packham more than doubled when the Duchess wore one of her statement red dresses when debuting her third child to the world.
Over the year, searches for Kate's most loved labels saw a 20 per cent increase compared to the previous year.
That's not to say Meghan didn't make her own impression. Not surprisingly, searches for her wedding dress designer, Givenchy, peaked in May at the time of her wedding to Prince Harry. The search for the designer experienced a 60 per cent increase, with an average of 55 people per hour.
Third on the list was Princess Charlotte, who actually came out on top in 2017. This time, her standout fashion statement was her adorable flower crown which sparked a 60 per cent increase in searches for a similar style after she wore it at Meghan and Harry's wedding.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019