There's nothing quite like a yummy vanilla ice cream on a summer's day - just ask Duchess Camilla.
On Tuesday, the 71-year-old royal stepped out to visit fellow Hollywood royalty Dame Judi Dench for a visit to the Isle of Wight.
The Dame was there to show the Duchess of Cornwall Queen Victoria's former holiday home.
The official visit was for Prince Charles' wife to see one of Queen Victoria's former homes Osborne House.
It holds significance to Judi, who is not only a patron of Friends of Osborne House, but she famously portrayed Queen Victoria in her Golden Globe-winning role back in 1997's Mrs Brown and most recently, Victoria and Abdul.
Osborne House was actually designed by Duchess Camilla's great-great-grandfather, architect Thomas Cubitt.
The ocean-front property took six years to build from 1845 to 1851.
Thomas actually has another royal connection - he was instrumental in the building of Buckingham Palace's main facade back in 1847.
The summer date hit a sugar high when the two ladies indulged in a beach-side ice cream.
The vanilla treat got the better of Duchess Camilla, with it melting onto her chin.
Thankfully a dame always has a napkin handy and Dame Judi was quick to offer Camilla the towelette.
The warm weather came to the delight of Prince Charles' partner, who was overheard remarking: "The temptation is great to have a quick dip like the Queen did!"
She echoed that sentiment when she made an impromptu speech.
Speaking at the reception, she said, "I just wish I could stay a bit longer and have a swim in the sea. Sadly that's not to be."
"Going to Osborne House is always such a treat as it was built by my great-great grandfather and I feel very fond of the place," Camilla shared.
"To come and launch Red Funnel 7 was very exciting, and it worked!"
Showing off her great sense of humour, she quipped, "Last time I launched a ship in Southampton I pressed the button and nothing happened… so I was very pleased today it ran like clockwork! So, thank you all very much and I very much hope I shall be back soon, hopefully on a holiday."
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019