There's nothing quite like a yummy vanilla ice cream on a summer's day - just ask Duchess Camilla.
On Tuesday, the 71-year-old royal stepped out to visit fellow Hollywood royalty Dame Judi Dench for a visit to the Isle of Wight.
The Dame was there to show the Duchess of Cornwall Queen Victoria's former holiday home.
The official visit was for Prince Charles' wife to see one of Queen Victoria's former homes Osborne House.
It holds significance to Judi, who is not only a patron of Friends of Osborne House, but she famously portrayed Queen Victoria in her Golden Globe-winning role back in 1997's Mrs Brown and most recently, Victoria and Abdul.
Osborne House was actually designed by Duchess Camilla's great-great-grandfather, architect Thomas Cubitt.
The ocean-front property took six years to build from 1845 to 1851.
Thomas actually has another royal connection - he was instrumental in the building of Buckingham Palace's main facade back in 1847.
The summer date hit a sugar high when the two ladies indulged in a beach-side ice cream.
The vanilla treat got the better of Duchess Camilla, with it melting onto her chin.
Thankfully a dame always has a napkin handy and Dame Judi was quick to offer Camilla the towelette.
The warm weather came to the delight of Prince Charles' partner, who was overheard remarking: "The temptation is great to have a quick dip like the Queen did!"
She echoed that sentiment when she made an impromptu speech.
Speaking at the reception, she said, "I just wish I could stay a bit longer and have a swim in the sea. Sadly that's not to be."
"Going to Osborne House is always such a treat as it was built by my great-great grandfather and I feel very fond of the place," Camilla shared.
"To come and launch Red Funnel 7 was very exciting, and it worked!"
Showing off her great sense of humour, she quipped, "Last time I launched a ship in Southampton I pressed the button and nothing happened… so I was very pleased today it ran like clockwork! So, thank you all very much and I very much hope I shall be back soon, hopefully on a holiday."
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019