How sweet! Meghan Markle's mum, Doria Ragland, had the cutest reaction to her daughter's first pregnancy after the news was announced to the world on Monday, Oct. 15.
A spokesperson for the palace revealed that Doria "is very happy about this lovely news and is looking forward to welcoming her first grandchild."
Doria, 62, isn't the only royal family member to have spoken out about Meghan and Prince Harry's baby news.
Kate Middleton and Prince William are also reportedly "delighted" that Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, are expecting their first child together.
And after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed their happy news to members of the monarchy at Princess Eugenie's wedding on Friday, Oct. 12, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, and Prince Charles reportedly told Harry and Meghan how happy they are for them to be expecting.
Friends of the royal family including Prime Minister Theresa May and the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, also wished the couple well.
"My warmest congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the happy news they are expecting a baby in the Spring. Wishing them all the best," Theresa wrote in a statement.
"Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their happy news! Prayers for them in the months ahead," the Archbishop — who married Meghan and Harry at their May 19 royal wedding! — said, according to People.
To announce Meghan's pregnancy, the Kensington Palace Instagram account posted the following message on the morning of Oct. 15: "Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.
"Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public."
We can't wait to meet Harry and Meghan's baby in just a few months!
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayAug 18, 2019