How sweet! Meghan Markle's mum, Doria Ragland, had the cutest reaction to her daughter's first pregnancy after the news was announced to the world on Monday, Oct. 15.
A spokesperson for the palace revealed that Doria "is very happy about this lovely news and is looking forward to welcoming her first grandchild."
Doria, 62, isn't the only royal family member to have spoken out about Meghan and Prince Harry's baby news.
Kate Middleton and Prince William are also reportedly "delighted" that Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, are expecting their first child together.
And after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed their happy news to members of the monarchy at Princess Eugenie's wedding on Friday, Oct. 12, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, and Prince Charles reportedly told Harry and Meghan how happy they are for them to be expecting.
Friends of the royal family including Prime Minister Theresa May and the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, also wished the couple well.
"My warmest congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the happy news they are expecting a baby in the Spring. Wishing them all the best," Theresa wrote in a statement.
"Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their happy news! Prayers for them in the months ahead," the Archbishop — who married Meghan and Harry at their May 19 royal wedding! — said, according to People.
To announce Meghan's pregnancy, the Kensington Palace Instagram account posted the following message on the morning of Oct. 15: "Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.
"Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public."
We can't wait to meet Harry and Meghan's baby in just a few months!
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- RelationshipsA body language expert's top tips on how to introduce your new partner to your family
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- FamilyAll Black World Cup dads talk fatherhood and being away from their kids
Now To LoveYesterday 1:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine brought this beloved possession along with her on tour
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RelationshipsPaula and Zane Nicholl: Matched by a radio station and still madly in love 20 years later
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- WeddingsFamily feud: The heartache that looms over Bindi Irwin's wedding
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:46am
- Real LifeHow Gwyneth Paltrow was integral to the fall of Harvey Weinstein
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:39am
- Real LifeA TV series is being made about the case that still grips NZers 25 years on: The Bain murders
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:30am
- MindCould sound healing be the answer to enhancing your wellbeing?
Now To LoveOct 16, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals Archie went to playgroup for the first time and ‘he loved it’
Now To LoveOct 16, 2019