How sweet! Meghan Markle's mum, Doria Ragland, had the cutest reaction to her daughter's first pregnancy after the news was announced to the world on Monday, Oct. 15.
A spokesperson for the palace revealed that Doria "is very happy about this lovely news and is looking forward to welcoming her first grandchild."
Doria, 62, isn't the only royal family member to have spoken out about Meghan and Prince Harry's baby news.
Kate Middleton and Prince William are also reportedly "delighted" that Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, are expecting their first child together.
And after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed their happy news to members of the monarchy at Princess Eugenie's wedding on Friday, Oct. 12, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, and Prince Charles reportedly told Harry and Meghan how happy they are for them to be expecting.
Friends of the royal family including Prime Minister Theresa May and the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, also wished the couple well.
"My warmest congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the happy news they are expecting a baby in the Spring. Wishing them all the best," Theresa wrote in a statement.
"Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their happy news! Prayers for them in the months ahead," the Archbishop — who married Meghan and Harry at their May 19 royal wedding! — said, according to People.
To announce Meghan's pregnancy, the Kensington Palace Instagram account posted the following message on the morning of Oct. 15: "Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.
"Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public."
We can't wait to meet Harry and Meghan's baby in just a few months!
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019