When cameras caught the look of pure happiness and pride on the face of Duchess Meghan's mother at her royal wedding to Prince Harry, it's safe to say our hearts melted.
From that point on, Doria Ragland became known as our Queen of Hearts.
There's no mistaking the 62-year-old for the powerhouse she is: just look at how incredibly poised and caring her only daughter Meghan is - that kind of person can only have been raised by the best.
The mother and daughter duo have certainly already left a strong impression on the royal family. Earlier in September, Doria attended the launch of Meghan's charity cookbook at Kensington Palace - an unprecedented move given non-royal family members traditionally don't join royals on official engagements.
Aside from testing royal rules, the moment alone is enough to realise just how much Doria means to Meghan.
Now, rumours are circulating that the royal mum might be moving to London to be closer to her daughter, and how could we blame her?
Ragland has clearly been an incredible pillar of strength, stability and support to Duchess Meghan, and it's entirely understandable she would want to be by her daughter's side as she embarks on this new royal chapter.
In light of this, we decided to explore who the new Duchess's inspiring mother is, what she stands for and how she has got to where she is.
Keep scrolling for all things pertaining to our new Queen of Hearts, Doria Ragland.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019