When cameras caught the look of pure happiness and pride on the face of Duchess Meghan's mother at her royal wedding to Prince Harry, it's safe to say our hearts melted.
From that point on, Doria Ragland became known as our Queen of Hearts.
There's no mistaking the 62-year-old for the powerhouse she is: just look at how incredibly poised and caring her only daughter Meghan is - that kind of person can only have been raised by the best.
The mother and daughter duo have certainly already left a strong impression on the royal family. Earlier in September, Doria attended the launch of Meghan's charity cookbook at Kensington Palace - an unprecedented move given non-royal family members traditionally don't join royals on official engagements.
Aside from testing royal rules, the moment alone is enough to realise just how much Doria means to Meghan.
Now, rumours are circulating that the royal mum might be moving to London to be closer to her daughter, and how could we blame her?
Ragland has clearly been an incredible pillar of strength, stability and support to Duchess Meghan, and it's entirely understandable she would want to be by her daughter's side as she embarks on this new royal chapter.
In light of this, we decided to explore who the new Duchess's inspiring mother is, what she stands for and how she has got to where she is.
Keep scrolling for all things pertaining to our new Queen of Hearts, Doria Ragland.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019