When cameras caught the look of pure happiness and pride on the face of Duchess Meghan's mother at her royal wedding to Prince Harry, it's safe to say our hearts melted.
From that point on, Doria Ragland became known as our Queen of Hearts.
There's no mistaking the 62-year-old for the powerhouse she is: just look at how incredibly poised and caring her only daughter Meghan is - that kind of person can only have been raised by the best.
The mother and daughter duo have certainly already left a strong impression on the royal family. Earlier in September, Doria attended the launch of Meghan's charity cookbook at Kensington Palace - an unprecedented move given non-royal family members traditionally don't join royals on official engagements.
Aside from testing royal rules, the moment alone is enough to realise just how much Doria means to Meghan.
Now, rumours are circulating that the royal mum might be moving to London to be closer to her daughter, and how could we blame her?
Ragland has clearly been an incredible pillar of strength, stability and support to Duchess Meghan, and it's entirely understandable she would want to be by her daughter's side as she embarks on this new royal chapter.
In light of this, we decided to explore who the new Duchess's inspiring mother is, what she stands for and how she has got to where she is.
Keep scrolling for all things pertaining to our new Queen of Hearts, Doria Ragland.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am