Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry's royal baby hasn't yet arrived, but it already has a legion of fans and admirers the world over.
Of these, none will be more so enamoured by baby Sussex than its doting family - and we're hedging our bets that Meghan's mother Doria Ragland will be front and centre.
As the newlywed royal couple prepare to welcome their first child in the British spring this year, they'll no doubt be firming up how to carry out those crucial first few weeks of parenthood - and it looks like Doria is set to play a key role.
Ever since the royal pregnancy was announced, Doria has been excited about becoming a grandma.
"Ms. Ragland is very happy about this lovely news, and she looks forward to welcoming her first grandchild," Kensington Palace said in the official statement back in October.
While reports that Doria would move to London from her current home in LA pending the arrival of the royal baby have not been confirmed, it is believed Doria will be a "hugely important" presence for Meghan during the first few weeks post-birth.
Royal commentator Victoria Murphy reiterated this crucial role on the Today Show, stating: "I think her mum is going to be hugely important to her in these first few weeks, like all mums are. It's about supporting the mother as well as helping with the baby."
And while Meghan and Harry have some close friends in London, Murphy insists that the royals will be relying on those they trust the most - and Doria well and truly falls in that category.
"With the royals, the biggest thing for them is this issue of trust and finding people who they can really trust," she said.
"Of course, Meghan knows she can really trust her mum. Her mum is definitely going to be a pivotal figure."
WATCH: Meghan Markle and Doria Ragland step out together in the UK ahead of the royal wedding. Story continues below...
Meghan's bond with her mum Doria has been apparent from the get-go, with the royal introducing her to Harry and his family long before she became a Sussex.
Prince Harry hasn't shied from expressing his admiration for the 62-year-old. In the royal couple's engagement interview, Harry gushed that they had spent a lot of time getting to know each other.
"Her mum's amazing," he said.
Meghan has also been candid about Doria's kind and welcoming nature in past interviews.
The pregnant royal said: "For me to watch this level of lifelong sensitivity to nurturing and caregiving, but at the same time my mum has always been a free spirit."
"She's got dreadlocks and a nose ring. She just ran the LA Marathon. We can just have so much fun together, and yet, I'll still find so much solace in her support."
You can also be sure that the way Doria raised Meghan will heavily influence the way she will raise her own baby.
Taking to her former blog, The Tig, Meghan wrote: "Both my parents came from little, so they made a choice to give a lot... performing quiet acts of grace - be it a hug, a smile, or a pat on the back to show ones in need that they would be alright."
"This is what I grew up seeing, so that is what I grew up being."
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019