Prince Harry is set to tie the knot to Meghan Markle in May next year, so the planning of the royal wedding is sure to be well under way.
But of course, before the wedding plans are firmed up, the engagement celebrations need to be arranged.
Prince Harry has set about arranging his stag do by asking his brother Prince William to take charge, according to US Weekly.
However the bash will be tame, as a source telling the publication, "Don't expect anything wild."
It has been tasked to William as he will be Prince Harry's best man, with the source explaining, "Harry has several close guy friends, but there's no way he would ask anyone but William to take on the top job."
Harry and Meghan are set to wed in May 2018 and have set about planning their big day, which the source says they are "totally in charge" of.
The wedding will be held at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in London, and Kate Middleton and Prince William's children Prince George and Princess Charlotte will follow Meghan down the aisle as pageboy and bridesmaid.
A palace spokesperson has revealed that the wedding will be a "family event" with the royal family being involved.
- MindThe world I discovered when I came off my anti-depressants
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019
- TVThe new Masterchef Australia judges have been announced - and the choices are surprising
Now To LoveOct 10, 2019