Prince Charles and Camilla wrapped up their six-day tour of New Zealand yesterday, departing our shores from Whenuapai Airport for their next stop in Australia.
During their time here, the royal duo completed a whirlwind itinerary that saw them travelling from Wellington to Nelson and back, then onwards to New Plymouth, Dunedin, Westport, Ngaruawahia and Auckland. They visited a wildlife sanctuary, met with local students in Wellington, sampled wines in Nelson, took part in charity work and chatted with young sailors aboard the Spirit of New Zealand at Auckland's Princes Wharf.
This was Charles' ninth trip to New Zealand and Camilla's second, and the royal pair left a big impression on those who had the opportunity to meet them.
"There's something about the monarch that stands above all else," said winery owner Glenn Schaeffer, who saw the royals at a food and wine event at Mahana Winery in New Zealand.
"To have the future King of England here, and the Duchess - it's just a tremendous honour for us."
Click through to see more pictures from Charles and Camilla's New Zealand visit!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
- Diet & NutritionJamie Oliver opens up about his recent weight loss and his mission to inspire healthy eating
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am