Prince Charles and Camilla wrapped up their six-day tour of New Zealand yesterday, departing our shores from Whenuapai Airport for their next stop in Australia.
During their time here, the royal duo completed a whirlwind itinerary that saw them travelling from Wellington to Nelson and back, then onwards to New Plymouth, Dunedin, Westport, Ngaruawahia and Auckland. They visited a wildlife sanctuary, met with local students in Wellington, sampled wines in Nelson, took part in charity work and chatted with young sailors aboard the Spirit of New Zealand at Auckland's Princes Wharf.
This was Charles' ninth trip to New Zealand and Camilla's second, and the royal pair left a big impression on those who had the opportunity to meet them.
"There's something about the monarch that stands above all else," said winery owner Glenn Schaeffer, who saw the royals at a food and wine event at Mahana Winery in New Zealand.
"To have the future King of England here, and the Duchess - it's just a tremendous honour for us."
Click through to see more pictures from Charles and Camilla's New Zealand visit!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021